Film one: UltraStar Act 3

Start from the beginning

Linomo: hey you still know that I never like how we treated them but due to their impulsiveness with the exception of a rare few they can't and or refuse to grow up no matter their current age.

Elliott: you know I'm here and I'm one of those exceptions since I'm in your court.

Everal: you're here because you're the head cartoon mascot and then a certain way seems to be the court jester.

Elliott: maybe that's better than being the shadow of Notorious's over budgeted over the top dramas to stay in the one-up game that he's part of.

Everal:That never been proven...yet.

Linomo:And UltraStar may hold the key to exposing it all.

Everal:rr fine don't know how much my heart will take of Tori's nonsense.

Strawbell: only your movie is almost over so you better head back by Cinearoll.

Everal:I always hate the reel clicking.

Then then end with a Iris out.

Everal:I hate that as well.

Screen three

Setting:The final scenes at the sounds Studio.

Kenan: okay people this is all final scene before I call it wraps and here's how it will be played as Don being tied up and going to be shut down by the firing squad and once you've been put down the Titan will fire the first missile at the American frontier and thus ending the movie.

Peggy: I know this is your vision but when does that time you got your head checked?

Howard:Yeah this is not how I picture that when I first thought of it dose Noto- I mean Tori really want in his movies to be noteworthy but this is depressing.

Kenan:This my movie.

Howard:But it my screenplay!

Kenan:Your screenplay is Mr. Tori's property and if we are not close the deadlines help fire you and replace you with someone else but we are tight on time so places please.

Once everyone is in their places Kenan shouted action!

Screen 3-2

Setting:The underground mech base with Dawn all tied up to the beam.

Dawn/Peggy:How long are you going to keep me tie up General Pullba,when their no place to wipeout?

General Pullba:That the US Frontier is nicer and once it's gone a new world will be built in its place even if that's silly Ark had been launched.

Dawn: so I can make a place with no free speech no free will no Humanity no-

Jackson: nothing personal it's just business and less they know the better.

Dawn: sooner or later someone's going to find out.

Then Jackson went to Dawn's ear and whispered.

Jackson/Peter: those cheap I believe whatever Malachi I said and if you still want to work in this town you do whatever role I command you to be.