Film one: UltraStar Act 3

Start from the beginning

Then Elliott Elf come in with the papers to prove the sanctioned of the wish.

Elliott:The the paper I have proves it and I was there when she granted it.

That what seem to be  a strawberry color brights floats in from the nearby window and then turn into Strawbell Sparklewing.

Strawbell:I was the one that wish due to the D that the no one asked him nor aware of Tori or who calls Peter's family over the years Notorious.

Howard: Hmm Peter Notorious that sounds like a good villain name.

Linomo: Well it more of a nickname to who we call them and their influence wasn't always in Show Business other than that's where they started at first.

Elliott: Well they seem to be the lawful evil in in officials where their influence is that the most effective.

Linomo: legal in business to be clear but never out of choice go into politics well not directly at least and that's where Peters coming with those political dramas and you Howard John maybe the only one that can make the Silver Linings come back one day but how I ask since that's why I was the one that called you and your friends here.

Howard: well I can turn to UltraStar with What's called the star Mike and to use it well it's better if I show you.

Then Howard pull out the Starmic then say showtime draw the big star in front of him and then run into it and becomes UltraStar.

Linomo:Hmm not bad but I can see why Everal find it annoying.

UltraStar:Well the Star that I went through can take me to where the problem is happening as well but I can be in this form for 30 minutes and that's if I pointed it forward.

Beck:And if Howard point it upward it be 15 minutes and you can guess what will happen when he does.

UltraStar: Melissa may already figured that out by now and I can do that at the will it's just that the armor that I have on acts like a size compressor anchor to keep me compact you may say.

Linomo: I see that's all for now before I guess start to hear the reel clicking.

Everal: that means you'll be slowly waking up soon.

UltraStar: what you do for the last season.

Everal: well you would run off film on your way back to the theater so the map room would be the best place to spend you last mids while I have a private word with the others.

UltraStar: Ok me and my sidekick will be their if you need us.

Everal: understood.

Once UltraStar and Beck lift for the map room Everal and the others start their little chat.

Everal: Strawbell I know am the last aire to the Reeltin heritage fight just return the favor so he can have his own thing, Not be my Bodyguard!

Strawbell: Peg- I mean Everal even I know West magic is unpredictable and this is the only way to prevent Notorious from stealing your family's Legacy.

Everal: I'm only going through with this so the Toons can be treated with more respect and not be on a small amount of land and be treated like lower class peasants bye those like the one that's on the toilets.