That's what brought you here today, to this engagement shoot. You knew the only people you trusted to do this right were your own. The photos would go in a spread in Entrepreneur Magazine along with an interview from you and Kylo. It would be done right. Kylo wasn't too worried about the press. Sure, he was a prominent figure in the business world but not too important to merit hoards of press his way. He had already told the Force Technologies board who were all very happy for him so none of it would be news to them if the press leaked anything. The only time they even worried about him was if he was dating someone new, killed someone, or was acting like a bad boy. The story about Snoke broke headlines for several weeks in a row and now that the most eligible business bachelor was off the market, they wanted a story on that. It should die down once they get what they want.

"Alright, you two, let's get some annoyingly cute photos of the hottest couple in New York City."

You just rolled your eyes at your friend because you definitely didn't believe one-half of that. Kylo was obviously hot but you-

"You look beautiful, princess," Kylo said giving you a soft kiss on your cheek. "I love you."

He always had a way of knowing those thoughts were running through your head and then swooped in to reassure you that they were wrong. Always.

You did some poses and they were very basic. You definitely weren't counting these as your engagement photos and you knew breaking that news to Kylo would stifle a groan from him. He did not enjoy getting his photo taken.

Just as you were about to finish up, Rey came bursting through the door. You had asked if she could deliver a third member to add to your photo shoot before it wrapped. Silencer came running over to you and Kylo, his tongue hanging from his mouth and tail wagging out of control. Kylo knelt down to greet him getting all the kisses on his face. His face lit up around Silencer and it made you so incredibly happy to see. After the incident, you'd received a call from the shelter telling you that you'd been selected to adopt Silencer. And he came into your lives at the perfect time. Kylo had needed Silencer as a form of emotional support when you couldn't be what he needed. As much as it hurt your heart, you were glad that someone could help him and get him to grieve properly and heal. Kylo assured you that you were the biggest help of all but he never made you feel less important or discarded when you couldn't.

He picked Silencer up and once again you started to hear the click of the camera, the voice of your friend directing your poses, and Rey's squeals of excitement with how cute you all looked. Your family.

When the shoot finished, you and Kylo headed back to the dressing room to change back into comfier clothes to head home in. Kylo had managed to get out of his suit and down to his plain black boxers in no time while you were still struggling with the zipper of your white dress.

"Here, let me help you, kitten." His hands went to the zipper just below your neck and when his skin made contact with your own it was like your whole body became a furnace. The only relief you got was his breath on your neck but that too was warm. You seemed to always feel this way when he was near and you welcomed it. Because it meant he was still here. He was yours.

He unzipped you ever so slowly and once you were fully unzipped, he guided the dress off your shoulders until it pooled around your feet on the floor. He didn't move away though. His hands ran up and down your waist and his eyes were trained only on you in the mirror that stood before you. You knew he was admiring the bra and panty set you had paired together this morning. It was new and this was the first time you were wearing it so it was the first time he was seeing it on you. You needed something white to go with your dress and since you almost never wear white, you never needed any white undergarments.