5☻

(The Next Morning)

Tuesday October 11, 2025
Shaylin's POV

I was awoken to the sound of someone banging on my door "SHAY WAKE UP OR WERE GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!"

 I groaned as I got out of my comfy position to head towards my door to stop Milo. I opened the door only to get hit in the nose "OW! THE HELL MILO!?" I yelled as I gripped my nose 

"OMG- Shay I'm so sorry" Milo quickly helped me to the bathroom to clean up my nose. Once my nose was cleaned up and had a bandage, I sent Milo away so I could shower and change.

(When Shaylin was finished showering and getting dressed)

I walked down stairs in my baby blue split with black hoodie on and some white jeans that had a black chain hanging on the side.

 I topped the whole outfit off with white and light blue vans and a black lace choker that had a white heart charm hanging from it.

 I walk into the kitchen to grab a breakfast bar to take with me. I walk back to the living room where Milo was "You ready?" "Yeah, but give me a minute to grab my bag from my room." I then left to upstairs to grab my bag from my room, then run back down stairs to Milo's car.

(Time Skip Later at Lunch)
3rd Person POV

As lunch came around the group of boys sent Kenji and Lisa away so they could listen to Shaylin complain about his morning and that Milo and his parents were leaving on a business trip.

 "Shay, calm down it's not that big of a deal. There only gone for a few weeks right" Felix asked trying to calm Shay down "It's supposed to be a few weeks but it could also be a few months!" Milo answered.

"Ok complete off topic but Milo" "Yes Kai?" "Are you going to eat that?" Kai asked pointing at a bag of chips Milo had gotten on his lunch tray. "No why? You want it?" "YES!" Kai yelled as he snatched them off Milo's tray. 

"Ok th- Never mind." Shaylin just stared at the sight in front of him looking dumbfounded. "Really Kai?" Felix asked with a sigh "What?" "Nothing...?"

Shaylin's POV
(After School)

I stood outside my 7th period class waiting on Kenji who was still packing up. Everyone had already left even the teacher who had told me to lock her door. While I was waiting, I checked Instagram till I heard my name. 

"Shay! What are you doing here still. Kai and me were waiting up front." Milo said while dragging Kai along with him "Uh sorry I forgot to tell you but you and Kai can go without me today." "What?! You can't leave me with Kai, at least not today." 

"Why, exactly?" "Kai is having his 'man Period'." Milo said as he looked back at Kai who is now halfway through a family size bag of chips. "Uh sorry Milo but me and Ke-"

 "Hey Shay have you seen Ken- Oh uh hey Milo and... Kai." Felix said as Lisa and him walked towards us. "Hello to you Lex, Lisa uh, where is Kenji?" Milo question realizing Kenji missing "That's why we're here, this is supposed to be Ji's 7th period." Lisa said still looking at her phone

 "This is his 7th, he's packing up now." I said stealing some of Kai's chips making him glare at me "How do you know Shay?" Felix mumbled but not to himself as I heard him "I have 7th with him." I said with a strung.

 It was silence for a few seconds till the classroom door opened up. "Sorry I took so long Shaylin. I had t- Oh hey guys... What are you doing?" Kenji asked as he walked out the classroom. "We're here to get you. Duh" Lisa said

"I told you this morning that mom was coming to pick you and Felix up." "Wait what about you?" Felix asked "Shaylin and me are going to Gray's Café to finish our partner assignment." There was silence again "Do you need to do it together?" Felix asked "Yeah? It's a partner assignment and we don't have much done." Kenji said with some aggravation in his voice. 

*Imma just...Go over there with Milo and Kai. * I slowly back away from the scene and over to Milo who was staring at me disappointed. "Really Shay? Ditching Kai and Me for someone we meet like 2 days ago." "No, No, it's not like that! We just have a partner project we need to finish." "Mhm... I really don't believe you." "Whatever you don't need to but just know that is the truth!" I pouted and looked back over to see Felix and Kenji still arguing.

 *Why is this argument even happening again? * "KAI! Stop fucking moving around so much. We're not leaving yet!" "B-But Milo...I want to go home. My legs are tired." "Kai...Please just wait another 5 minutes." "You know, if you weren't straight, I would most definitely ship you two." I smirked as they both whipped their heads over to look at me "EWW!" "GROSS!" "Eh, worth a shot" I walked away leaving both of them disgusted and flustered with each other. 

"-In class why are you doing it outside school hours?" "Because I have said it like 4 times, I want to get it done early plus we didn't get much done today!" *There still at it? They are so immature I swear. * I walk up behind Kenji grabbing him by his hood "Let's go" I walk away dragging Kenji with me before he or Felix could say anything else to each other. 

"Wha- HEY! Shaylin?!" "Shut up! You were taking too long with that dumb argument of yours" I said letting go of his hood but continued walking ahead of him. "It wasn't a du- Ugh never mind." I smirked obviously satisfied I won the argument. 

"Shaylin you're going the wrong way. My car is parked at the back of the school." "Why? There is a student parking lot for a reason." "Yeah but, usually the time I get here there are no more spots opened."

 When we got to his car it was smaller than I thought but nice looking. It was a grayish blue color with black leather seats, The windows were tinted just a little so at a certain distance you can't see in. I could not tell you what type of car though.

# of words = 1096