1☻

Shaylin's POV

(Thursday, June 22, 2033)

I sighed walking out onto my balcony holding a pocket watch. I looked down running my thumb over the top of the watch. I sighed almost in frustration

*Come on Ji it's not funny anymore...We miss you; I miss you* I brought my free hand up to my eyes to stop myself from crying.

I opened the pocket watch and looked at the old, worn-out photo smiling. "Shay!" I turned around to see my brother walking into my room. "Yeah?" I said putting the pocket watch back in my pocket

"Why are you up here? Come on, you can come out and talk to everyone, just for tonight." Milo said walking over towards me "I don't know Milo..." I said turning back around, looking out at the woods.

"Shay please it's our 24th birthday lets enjoy this." Milo said grabbing my arm. "Plus, Kai and Lisa are looking for you." Milo said pulling me back into my room.

"Fine...but after I talk to Kai and Lisa I'm coming back up." I watch Milo think for a second before agreeing. "I'll meet you down there." I said pushing him out the room "Ok but if you're not down in 5 minutes I'm bring them up here."

He said walking away. I walked ever to my bed sitting down pulling the watch out again remembering the first day I meet him.

(Monday October 10, 2025)

"SHAY WAKE UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I sit up to Felix yelling and shaking me awake as Kai rummaged through my closet.

"Shup up Felix! You don't need to be so loud..." I mumble as I pushed him away and slowly stood up to stop Kai. "Well, we ha-" Felix stopped and looked at Kai then back to me "I have been trying to wake you up for the past 10 minutes I thought you were dead."

Felix said as he walked over to me and Kai. "Plus, we have at least 25-30 minutes to get to school." Kai said with a 'Hurry up' face.

I stared at them before realizing what Kai had said "WHAT!?! I yelled as I grabbed the clothes from Kai and ran into the bathroom. I didn't bother to look at what Kai chose.

I jumped in the shower quickly washing myself and hair. 10 minutes later I got out and dried off. I put my boxers and pants on but picked up my shirt realizing what Kai had chosen. I threw the shirt on as i didn't want to go out shirtless. I opened the bathroom door and charged at Kai "KAI YOU MOTHER FU-"

Milo's POV

I was down stairs waiting on Shay and his friends to come down so we could go to school. I'm the only one who can drive and my parents left for work already, So I'm the only option left.

"KAI YOU MOTHER FU-" "WAIT SHAY WE CAN-AHH STO-" I quickly stop what I'm doing and run upstairs to Shay's room.

I open the door to see Shay in light baggy ripped jeans and a greenish blueish cropped hoodie head locking Kai. I heard laughter and looked over to see Felix dying of laughter and recording. "The hell are you 3 doing?! Actually, don't answer that I don't want to know but hurry up we need to go."

Shaylin's POV

I let out a groaned and let go of Kai only for him to run to Felix for comfort. "Do you see what this idiot dressed me in!" I asked Milo while pointing to my outfit

"Yeah and, I don't see a problem with it. You wear outfits like this often" "But not to school!" He rolling his eyes "Plus if you change were all going to be late."

I sighed in defeat knowing he was right and grabbed my bag and bent down to put my shoes on. I look up to see Kai silently sticking his tounge at me and running after Felix and Milo. Once I had my shoes on, I quickly followed after.

Kai's POV

I stuck my tounge out at Shay and left the room to see Felix waiting at the stairs. "Where is Shay?" Felix asked Confusion written all over his face.

"Putting on his shoes" "Oh ok" Felix said quietly then walked down stairs. I turn back to Shay's door to grab my bag that I had left beside it.

I turned around to walk down stairs when the door opened revealing Shay. We walked down stairs but at the last step I fell with a thump "Ow..." I look up to see Shay giggling and walking over me. *Ugh. I'll get you back Shay* I get up and walk out the house and to the car.

# of words = 790