2☺︎

Shaylin's POV 

We make it in the school building right as the late bell rung. We all say our goodbyes to each other and head to first period.

 I quickly walk into class 103 hoping not to get detention for being a few minutes late. "Today we have a new student I want you all to treat him nicely and make him fe-" "Sorry I'm late Mr. Park I overslept again th-" "It's fine Mr. Lee just go to your desk." he says calmly.

 I thank him as I realize the student beside him. I quickly go to my desk and observe the new kid. He was quite tall; he wore an eyepatch over his left eye and he had dark brown hair and a small ponytail in the back telling me he probably had long hair. 

I snapped out my trance when my name was called "Shaylin please raise your hand" Mr. Park had said quite loudly. I apologized and raised my hand and watched the new kid walk over to the desk beside me. Once he sat down, I put my hand and head down on the desk. *This is going to be a long year...*

??'s POV

I walk over to this 'Shaylin' kid and sit in the desk beside him. I look over to see his head down *A small peak won't hurt*

In Shaylin's Mind

Long year...Ive never had to worry about sitting next to someone and now I'm sitting next to this hot bully. Well maybe not a bully but he looks it-

Out of Shaylin's Mind

*Hmm...Hot bully...Haven't heard that before* "Mr. Yang I understand you are new but I am going to need you to pay attention" Mr. Park said holding some papers "Sorry sir ill pay attention" I said sarcastically but I guess he didn't catch it "Thank you know I have a few papers to pass out-"

Shaylin's POV (Time skip)

Finally, the first 4 classes were over and its lunch time. "Shay, wait up" I turn around to see Milo and Kai walking towards me. Still facing them I slowly start walking backwards with a small smirk on my face. "Sorry can't hear y-" "Shay watch out-" "Huh?"

Kai's POV

I watch Shay and some dude that was with Felix tumble over. I bust out laughing along with Felix who is now holding onto the lockers beside him for support. I look up to see Milo helping Shay and the Stranger up. I look the other dude up and down. He just so happens to be extremely attractive.

Shaylin's POV

"Hey are you ok?" I look up to see Milo with his hand out. "Ugh...yeah" I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

 I walk to the side while checking myself, "Thank you..uh" "Milo, Milo Lee" "Uh thanks Milo." I turn around to see that kid from my first period shaking Milo's hand.

 I was staring a bit too long since he looked over at me. I quickly look away as I put my hands up to cover my face as I mumble "sorry..for bumping into you." My face is probably super red at this point "It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going either." He said 

"mm ok then" as I let out a sigh, I didn't realize I was holding in. There was awkward silence till "Hey Felix who is this? I saw you two were walking with each other." Kai said breaking the silence which I honestly have to thank him for.