Volume 9: Training While Sick

So I had this ready on Saturday but there were two reasons I decided against posting it that day. 1, it was my birthday so I was busy most of the day and 2, that day episode 24 from season 6 of mha came out which without spoiling too much (although I think this story has spoilers for it anyways lol) it had a major Ochako and Izuku moment, and considering for this story they will be apart for most of it, I felt it would be disrespectful to post it on that day. Why I didn't post on Sunday was me just being lazy, but it's here now.

Deku P.O.V.

Monday: Day 2 of Hanahaki...

I wake up in the morning, my throat feeling sore. I look to my side to see pedals on the bed. Must have been from me coughing at night. There were only three and they weren't bloody. I am not a flower person so I didn't know which they were, but they were pink flowers, figured, but I grabbed all three and put two on a shelf and one in my pocket.

I went to class, hoping no one would notice my sickness, but I didn't feel the urge to cough out pedals. I guess her quirk isn't exactly like Hanahaki, I coughed more violently during my fight with dread queen than I probably should have. Maybe being near her made it stronger? I don't know, all I need is to get rid of it. I sat down behind my usual seat, waiting for gang orca.

I haven't coughed all day which is weird considering hanahaki is on at all times. I need to do some research on what kind of hanahaki this is, it might be different due to it being a quirk. She said she can gain quirks every time she kills a victim, so she must have quite a bit of quirks by now, although she's definitely lying about the killing billions she would have a pretty big kill count.

I still wasn't sure if I should tell all might, I don't want to worry him even more. Should I even get close to Uraraka? It might trigger the disease, it's a good thing my seat's away from her then, Orca hasn't shown up at all so I had more time to think.

I should question toga whenever I get the chance, she's infected with it too so she's my best bet, as long as she isn't dead. I worry for her, she's being deceived by Dread queen. Based on what I've heard she has a thing for stain, and she also likes me and Uraraka, but she said she has four she loves. Could it perhaps be Bub-

Shota Aizawa: Alright is everyone here

Class 2A (except Harumi): Aizawa?!

Shota Aizawa: miss me?

Denki Kaminari: I thought you were teaching first years

Shota Aizawa: if I were I wouldn't have been watching your training, and normally I would be but based on our involvement with the liberation army nezu wanted me to keep teaching you

Eijiro Kirishima: so you're teaching us? What about gang orca

Shota Aizawa: a substitute so I can see your improvement from the shadows, a logical deception

Tenya Iida: I should have seen this coming

Shota Aizawa: now don't make me regret my choice

Harumi Moon: *whispers to deku* he seems cruel

Izuku Midoriya: *whispers back* He's nice when you get to know him, trust me

Shota Aizawa: Now I also want to tell you this personally, the sports festival will be commencing in two weeks from now, it's something we can't cancel, especially for you guys. You'll need to be training extra hard to prove yourselves, so we will be spending these next few weeks mostly training

That's at worst how much time I have left to live if I can't get rid of it, maybe I should look for a way to talk to her. Wait I promised to hang out with her, maybe I can try there, but do I want to try? Do I want to risk it? Well, not much time to think about it because after some classes Aizawa takes us to the gym to train.