His head fell to the side and it was back up in a split second with his hand on the spot I just slapped.

"You have no right to speak about Romero that way. You know nothing about him and I would not tolerate any shit you say about him" I yelled without caring about the fact I was now drawing attention to us.

"How dare you slap me and for that piece of... I slapped him again and went forward to pull his collar.

"Don't mistake my calm personality and silence for weakness, the next time you pull off this stunt I would forget about law and order and make sure I drain your blood off your body" I gave him a warning which I wasn't even sure I was going to follow through with but for Romero I will do anything.

I stormed out angrily leaving him yelling my name with furiousness but i gave no heed to his calls nor the whispers that echoed along the hallways.

Slowly the fake person Nora built up was fading away and the real Andrea Garcia was kicking in. I never thought the day will come where I will have to be mad beyond limit again.

I succeeded in reaching my room and once I got in i slammed the door hard with my back resting on it and my eyes closed.

"Angel" his voice calmed the thumping veins in my heart and quenched the anger in my soul. While storming up here I had an expectancy and wish to be alone, so i can get consumed in my thoughts while trying to bring my temper down but Romero's presence was enough to calm the storm in my head.

He was right in front of me before i could pull myself together, his deep blue eyes locked with mine and I saw concern swimming in his pools.

"What's wrong?" His voice died an octave lower and he reached forward to bring my face up with his index. The hurtful words of Leon came crashing and without having a thought about my next action I tipped on my toes and connected our lips together.

He was taken back for a while but soon he joined in the kiss and moved forward in taking the dominance.

His palm was pressed on my ass and the other held on my chin while our lips massaged each other.

"Jump" he huskily ordered into my mouth causing a strong vibration of arousal to spread in my core. He held my thighs firmly to support my body on his while he devoured mouth

Soon I felt the softness of the bed against my back. His lips got tired of mine and started traveling to its favorite spot after getting rid of my dress.

He swirled his tongue around my swollen nipples, the action driving me sexually mad. His hand massaged the unattended boobs while his other hand rubbed sensually on my clit, his sexual assault on my body took me to a world of bliss.

"Romero I... Fuck" I cursed and arched my back as he bit softly on my teats and rolled his tongue around my areola.

He nuzzled the tip of his nose down to my waist line and just the feeling of his breath there had me almost spilling my cum out.

The moment his tongue latched to my clit, all the knots holding the nerves in my brains got loose and I found myself in a sexual utopia filled with euphoric feelings.

The bedroom was soon filled with my moans and unsteady breathing but it didn't stop his snaky tongue from eating what it had to.

My walls were clenching rapidly but he didn't let me cum and just as I was about to release myself he stopped making me cry out loud in frustration.

He pulled me harshly by my wrist and tugged it behind my back painfully. "You look so pretty when you cry for me Angel" I wish I could get the perfect word to describe the hotness of his voice and how turned on I was at the meaning of his words.