Headcanons 3

🌌Sandy ( Sandman )🌝

• Sandy is a really good parent who gives you all the love that a child could ask for.

•He's a really good cook and will make your favorite foods every day.

•You don't really have a bed time but he wants you to at least get 8 hours of sleep however if you don't then you'll be grounded for the amount of hours of sleep that you missed.

1 hour=1 day
2 hours=2 days
3 hours=3 days And so on

•He's the kind of parent that will play with you even when he's working. Doesn't matter what he's doing, your his first priority.

•If your having a hard time sleeping then he'll put your to sleep using his abilities

•He cherishes the moments he has with you cause one day you could be gone in just 1 second, it's the time you spend with family that makes it special.

¥ Facts about the writer! ¥

• My favorite anime is The Promised Neverland and Demon Slayer!

• If my favorite color is black, royal blue, white, light purple and minty green

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting a lot, I've been rather busy with my life right now and I deeply apologize for this short chapter, also the part two for 'You speak to Manny' is coming soon. Also I'm sorry this chapter isn't the biggest I've been running low on ideas so I'd highly appreciate it if you could give me ideas!!!!

Cece🦋🐍🌸