How they find you

F/c = Favorite color
E/c = Eye color
Y/n = your name

🎅🏻North ( Santa Claus )🎄

North was just out on a short flight on his sleigh,he's been quite stressed out with Christmas just around the corner, so he went out on a flight to clear his mind. Though something didn't feel right, something was telling him to land his sled in the forest below him,he could feel it in his stomach( if you get this,your my new friend).

So he landed his sled near the forest a walk along the path, he stopped when he heard crying 'What in the' North thought,drawing out his swords he made his way towards the sound, he froze when he saw a baby laying on a tree trunk,wrapped in a f/c blanket. North felt pity for the small child and was pissed off,not at you but your 'parents' who left you in the cold to die. Then an idea popped into North's head, what if he took you in and raised you?
it couldn't be that hard to care for a child right?

  He sheathed his swords and picked you up, almost immediately you stopped crying once you saw him and you smiled and this made North smile as well, "Cmon little one,let's go home" North said calmly while you fell asleep and cuddled into his chest.

On his way home, North kept on thinking of random names for you, "Snowflake? No, Candy cane? Nah Y/n?" Once the name 'Y/n' came out of North's mouth you opened your e/c eyes and a gurgled, North look at you and smiled " Y/n it is" he said calmly.

🪺Bunnymund ( Bunny )🐰
(Your a bunny for this one)

Bunny was just minding his business and hopping (or running idk 🤷‍♀️ ) around getting ready for Easter, as he was hopping he saw a bundle of F/c fur laying in a patch of moss, Bunny immediately hopped towards the little bunny and saw how small you were. Bunny looked around sniffing the area hoping that your parent were near by but didn't get any kind of scent.

Looking back at you, he knew what to do "Welp mate, looks like your under my care now" with that he picked you up and took you back to the Warren, he already knew what name to give you so he didn't have to worry about that "Alright Y/n let's take you home".    ( Sorry that this is shorter then the last one I didn't have that many ideas😅 )

💤Sandman (Sandy)🌕

Sandy was just doing his normal
job,giving the children sweet dreams ( and being so f***ing adorable) he was about to go home when he saw a dark alley way and him being the curious type flew in and what he saw made him pissed, he saw you in a F/c blanket being surrounded by pitch black's horses who were about to kill you.

Sandy using his sand turned it into a weapon (idk what kind of weapon he would use in this situation) and attacked the horses, it didn't take long until the horses were dead. Once Sandy was finished he immediately check up on you and let out a soundless sigh once he saw you were ok and took you in as his own, yep he took you in just like that no questions asked. Once he was home and kept on think of names even if he can't speak he wasn't going to not give you a name. While he was think of names he saw a piece of paper in your blanket and read it
'To whoever find Y/n please take care of her, I can't take care of her for I don't have enough money to take care of her needs. I hope you can take her under your wing and call her your own child

    From ********'

  Sandy felt horrible for you and your parent, you didn't deserve this nor did your birth parents, but at least he knew what your name was.

Tooth fairy

Tooth was in the Tooth Palace ordering her fairy's where to go to get the teeth, "Oakland **** front tooth, Lilystreet **** ooooh 2 back teeth, lucky! Oh you guys brought a baby, Orangeheart- WAIT IS THAT A BABY?!?!!" Tooth was fricking out, why did her fairy's bring back a baby? When she asked why they had a baby the fairy's said they found you in a basket and no one was near by so they took you back to the Tooth Palace. Although Tooth had barely any kind of experience with kids she was determined to give you the best life she can give you but there was a problem, she had no clue on what to name you nor did the fairy's. So she thought of the names of the children she collected teeth from "Charlie? No, Alexia? Nope... Y/n?" once that name came out of her mouth you looked at her with your e/c eyes. Tooth looked at you and could've sworn that she died at that moment from how cute you were, "I'm glad you like the name Y/n"

(Word count: 869)

I hope you liked this chapter! Until next time!❤️❤️❤️