❄️Jack Frost😜

Y/n=Your name
F/c=Favorite color
F/a=Favorite animal
E/c=Eye color

How he found you

Jack was wondering around looking for something to do since he was bored, as he was flying he saw a woman in all black go into a dark ally way and noticed that she was holding something. Jack being curious went closer to take a closer look and what he saw made his blood boil, he saw you wrapped in a F/c blanket and your mother had a knife in her hand near your neck attempting to kill you.

Without thinking he sent some ice towards your mother causing her to let go of you allowing Jack to catch you and fly away, leaving your mother confused as hell. After a moment Jack landed on a building and looked you, you opened your e/c eyes and smiled at him which gave Jack the the one thing he every wanted, someone who sees him. He then looked at the moon with you in his arms. "What do I do now manny? I need you more then anything."
Jack widened his eyes when the breeze whispered "keep. . . . .her. . ." And that's when Jack knew...he wasn't alone.

Your crib

First nightIt was a little hard to find a house that he could keep you in so he went to North to ask if he could keep you there until he could find a house but when he got there, North freaked out

First night
It was a little hard to find a house that he could keep you in so he went to North to ask if he could keep you there until he could find a house but when he got there, North freaked out.
North kept on asking Jack questions non stop for an hour.

But once North calmed down he aloud Jack to stay with him for as long as he needs him to. He gave Jack a crib for you,you were sleeping so it was simple. However as he was about to leave he didn't, something was bothering him and telling him not to leave so he just stayed with you. When North came to check on you he saw you sleeping and Jack sitting on a chair watching you.

Type of parent
He's the type of parent who....
•plays with you non stop
•very protective of you
•he takes you sleighing which is easy cause all he has to do is just make a pile of snowflakes, get a sleigh and boom done
•he tends to watch you when ever your out just to make sure you do get hurt
•overall he's a fun but protective

He has a nightmare
When I say he fell of his bed I mean it, he immediately ran to your room and slammed the door open which woke you up and you started crying. He walked towards your crib,pick you up and cradled you until you calmed down. He was about to walk back to his room but on the there he saw North with a camera.
Jack: . . . . .
North: . . . . . I'm just gunna..*sprints towards his room*
Jack sighed and just went to his room,placed you on his bed and he forgot all about his nightmare the next morning.

The plush he gives you

How spoiled you are101%He cares for you so much and is willing to show that wether that being actions or words

How spoiled you are
101%
He cares for you so much and is willing to show that wether that being actions or words

Nicknames
•darling
•snowy
•dove (idk I feel like it's something he'd call you)

When you meet the others
Jack already knew what was coming for him once he showed you to the other guardians but he didn't care (he was in for a sh*t show)
•Tooth would constantly try and see if you had any teeth growing, keyword:try. Jack had to hide you from her
•Sandy enjoyed hanging out with you, yes he was shocked to find out that Jack had a child now but that didn't change anything about you
•North already knew you but he still hung out with you and made sure you didn't cause any kind of trouble
•Bunny was a little bit sketch with the fact that Jack had a kid but he didn't do anything about it. You tried to play with his ears once.....he almost threw against the wall.

Hey guys I know I said that I would post last week but we had plans but I finally finished this and I can now go to sleep. It's 12:13 am right now, 😅😅😅I need to work on my sleeping schedule

Cece🦋🌸☁️