*Slap*

Lee jio - little chick don't talk to much or it will be not good for you *again slap her but lightly* Understand...*shout*

Yn - Haha you think you can scare me NO NEVER ..

Lee jio - O is that so ...Hey give me the knife ...*smirk*

Yn - Don't even try Lee...

Lee jio - O are you scared ...

The man gave knife to Lee .Lee take the knife and crasee it on in cheek and silde the the towards her hand and make a cut in her arm..

Yn - Ahhhhhhhh....

Lee jio - Aww is this painting but I like it baby ...

Yn - ahhhhhhh

He again cut her in the same place ...

Yn - Stop it Lee it's not good for you...

Lee jio - Still trying to talk huh ! Let me just slove the problem ...

He take the knife which was half covered with yn blood he was about to stab her in her stomach but ..
Suddenly they all hear a gun shot and the open revealing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly they all hear a gun shot and the open revealing

THE BOYS ~~~🔥🔥

THE BOYS ~~~🔥🔥

........

After looking them all Lee jio eyes widened open and he shouted...

Lee jio - WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU COME HERE WHO ALLOWED YOU.....

Jimin - We don't want any fucking permission Lee now it's my time to shine  Boys take your position....

Yn mind - O my god my hubby is so cool he is looking fucking hot- wait what I am even thinking in this situation...

All - Yes Boss!!!!

Lee jio - Huh! You can't do anything it's my place don't forget it ...*smirk*
guard!! Guard!!! *Shocked* Where the fuck is everyone ...

Jimin - Tsk.. No one gonna come ....

Lee jio look behind him and saw it was not his guard he became scared he looked around and saw his death is coming closer jimin came near him and grab his collar and started to punch him..
Yn was really scared so she closed her eyes and stared to pray...
No one seen jimin this much angery her was looking like a hungry lion who want Lee blood he was punching him without any mercy ...
Lee kick yn stomach and started to punch him tae and kook was coming for help but jimin stop them...

Jimin - You don't need to come I can hendle him *he punch Lee*

Lee jio - Hey kid ---

Jimin - *punch* You fucking asshole*punch* how dare you to touch what's mine huh!! *Punch*You dare to kiss her beat her*punch* you know she is queen of my heart she is my life and you try to hurt her huh *punch* This is the biggest mistake you ever made *punch*

Jimin was punching him but suddenly Lee kick jimin stomach and jimin fell on floor and Lee take his gun and point at yn ...

Lee jio - Don't come closer don't  or you will not see her again ...*pointing gun at yn*

Jimin - You fucker leave her ...*shout*

Yn - Jim-in ji-mi-n ple-ase sa-ve m-e*crying*

Jimin - Don't worry baby I am here ok don't cry *worried as fuck*

Lee jio - Fuck your drama and put your guns down all *shout*

Jimin - *put his gun down* boys put your guns down..

Then all put there guns down ...

Jimin - Lee now leave yn -

Lee jio - How can I leave her you think I am a fool I can't see you happy and your happiness is her and today I am gonna end her *laugh*

Jimin - No you fucker-

Lee jio - Bye bye yn -

Yn - Noo

Then jimin run to yn but Lee jio press the trigger and

*Shouting sounds*

jimin - YNNNN!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TOO BEEN CONTINUE
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I said I am not good at writing these type of sence so I am sorry if you don't like it 😩
.
.
.
Vote and comments your opinion 💜
Sorry for grammatical mistakes 😩✨
.
.
.
BHORAE 💜