15: 🤠 🐴 🤯

Start from the beginning

Rodger began to bounce on him, starting a steady rhythm from the jump. Even as the bed began to rock, Harry's eyes were closed and he just enjoyed the feeling of being like this. Somewhere out there was this man's husband taking this for granted. He didn't know what he had in his husband. And he was a fool to ever put him in a position to enjoy giving it to someone else.

As he was getting lost in those thoughts, he felt Rodger's hands rest flat on his chest. That allowed him to get better traction and move even faster,

"Fuck..." Harry whispered and he grasped Rodger's wrists to hold them.

His dick was rock hard inside him and it felt so amazing. Rodger definitely wasn't considering making it last today. He came for one thing and one thing only. And he wasn't leaving here until he recieved it.

Harry was pretty sure he was stopping blood circulation through Rodgers wrists. But he couldn't stop himself. The further Rodger was taking him to the edge, the less control he had over his own body. Electricity shot through his insides and down to his dick. He was close. So close. If Roger didn't stop this instant, it was going to be over.

But he didn't stop. So before Harry knew it, his orgasm tore through him, making his toes curl. He had nowhere to go since Rodger was basically pinning him down, so he pulled the man forward onto him by his wrists and kissed him. That was more of a "thank you" kiss. He had been responsible for every orgasm Harry had in the last few months. Without him, his sexual frustrations would be through the roof, more than they already were. Not that it was a good thing to use Rodger for, but it was something to take note of.

Rodger sat up and immediately resumed his pace. Only this time riding him much harder. Truly cowboy style. He wanted to experience the same bliss Harry did.

Because Harry already came, he could have been thinking he was ready for it be over. But he wasn't thinking that. He was lying there and enjoying the sensation. His erection was more sensitive than before and he liked that he could still recieve pleasure from that.

But like always, it never lasted forever and Rodger suddenly came to a halt. At first Harry thought he was tired. But he felt something warm land on his stomach and he could hear him using his hand to work through the orgasm he was obviously having on top of him. Hearing him work through it was so sexy and Harry couldn't help but bring his hand forward and cup it around his hand, helping him finish himself. He figured he might as well. He was the reason he was getting off anyway.

"So good." He heard Rodger say and Harry removed his hand as he was getting off him and backing up to sit on his thighs instead.

Rodger leaned forward and had just started to kiss Harry when out of nowhere he pulled away quickly. Harry wasn't sure what made him do that. But things became super quiet. He started to sit up. But before he could get his elbows planted in the bed to prop himself up, he heard the sound of retching. In the blink of an eye there was a wet chunky substance on his chest.

He frowned hard.

"Oh my- did you just- are you okay?"

He wasn't sure how he was able to maintain his whisper in that moment. Maybe is was a force of habit by now.

"Sorry." He whispered back and he started to get up.

"Should I turn the light on?"

"No."

"But you vomited on me."

"You should go."

Now Harry was really confused. He knew this was a secret affair in more ways than one but putting clothes on over the vomit on his chest didn't seem ideal. Still, he honored Rodger's request, got dressed, and left the room. There was no point in stopping at the first floor bathroom for anything more than getting rid of his keycard and condom this time. Only a good shower would fix what just happened to him.