12: 😲 🏥 🤕

Start from the beginning

Because this also happened to be peak time for Zayn's hormones thereby making it the perfect time for child conception, he was really horny

Because this also happened to be peak time for Zayn's hormones thereby making it the perfect time for child conception, he was really horny. So he would always have to settle himself after he read it. However that did not stop him from wanting to see that text. He wanted to see it every day until the day.

Only, today was Friday and it was ten minutes after noon and today's text hadn't come in yet. Harry was late.

"Hey, you want to go get lunch together?" He heard Louis say from the entrance of his cubicle.

"No. I'm okay. I'll pick up something later."

"Sure. I'll be back then."

"See you after lunch."

When Louis left, Zayn waited in his cubicle for Harry's text. Not that he needed it. But he did want it. It was an assurance that everything was still okay.

Then about five minutes later, his phone rang. It was Harry. He answered it quickly and got up to leave the building so he could have a private conversation just in case Harry decided to do it over the phone this time.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fantastic."

"You are? Then why didn't you text me? I was waiting for it."

"Uh... yeah. About that. I just got off the phone with Reggie like two minutes ago. I'm gonna be on a plane tonight. But I'll be back on Monday."

Zayn frowned.

"What? Why?"

"There's this new project. A huge one. And he asked me to be his partner on it for the next three months. I said yes."

"What?"

"Don't tell anyone. But we're building a bridge and then a restaurant inside of it. How cool is that? Hard to explain what that means but once we get all the details-"

"You've got to be kidding me."

Harry laughed excitedly as Zayn finally made it outside.

"That's exactly what I said when I heard it. I couldn't pass it up. I mean can you imagine me-