𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

{980 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔}

"We're gonna do something fun. I bought something awesome." Nick said as they walked back in the house. They promoted their merch before getting into the video. "So I didn't actually know what this was. I just kinda like looked up hot sauce challenge and I came up with this." He held up the box full of hot sauces. "I I bought this specifically because the names are really fucking funny."

"Flavor number one is stupid, number too is nuts, three is foolish, four is dummy, this one's senseless, y'all get the gist. Number twelve is certifiable, which probably-" Ophelia was cut off by the rest of the group reading other names.

"These are all of the flavors and we have a dice. Roll the dice eat the hot sauce it goes with, simple." Nick explained. They did bubble gum in a dish to decide who went first. Nick lost so he went first. He rolled a three so he ate a spoon of foolish hot sauce.

"You're like a dog eating peanut butter." Larry joked when he saw nicks reaction.

"That's actually good. Like I could eat that with chicken." Nick said and it was Blake's turn to roll. He got an eight and he was not excited.

"Peppers get so spicy to the point where they don't even smell spicy anymore. They smell like shit and this smells like shit." Blake explained and they passed it around to smell.

"You're a goner." Ophelia said after taking a wiff of it. He only did a dab of it and luckily it wasn't that bad for him.

"It's pretty hot but it's not that bad. It's more the back of the throat." He said before Isaac rolled...he got a ten. He was able to negotiate to be able to put it on sushi, but the rice and guacamole nuked it. So he did it with just the spoon. Larry rolled and got a five. He didn't waste any time and ate it right away, he was fine.

"Alright let's see it Tanner." Blake said and Tanner rolled a...ten. Nick made a rule where they could reroll but if they did and they got a higher number they had to do both of the sauces. Tanner just did ten by itself.

"Tanner, Isaac did way less than that." Nick shouted when they saw the amount of sauce he poured on the spoon. He didn't care, he ate it anyway. Tanner started to dance to cope with the spice. His face got a little red, but he decided it wasn't that bad.

"Yeah, if it was bad I'd know. His face has gotten redder than that before." Ophelia joked, winking. She grabbed the dice and rolled a...twelve. Her eyes widened as the boys began to yell.

"You can reroll I'll cut it out if you want." Nick offered when he saw her reaction. They all knew she wasn't the best with spice, but she was gonna do it.

"It's fine." She said as she took a spoon and poured it on. She didn't do a lot but she did enough to taste it. She immediately tossed the spoon to the ground and began to jog in place.

"Is it that bad?" Blake asked.

"I did too much. Oh god." She said as she tried to cope with moving around. Ophelia knew it was chilly out so she rushed out of the house and stood in the cool Texan air. "Holy shit."

"Want ice cream? Milk? Water?" Tanner asked checking on her.

"Ice. Just a huge...block of, holy GOD!" She shouted when the after heat hit her. Larry turned the camera to Nick, the other person who wasn't the best with spice.

"Yeah, no way in hell I'm touching twelve." He said as Tanner brought out a cup of ice. Ophelia munched on the ice to help with the heat. They were able to bring her back inside, but she was sweating so Tanner brought down a fan from his room and sat it in front of her to cool her off.

When nick went again he rolled a ten. The heat from that sauce only made him sweat, but it was still bad for him. He tried to sit next to Ophelia next to the fan but she pushed him away. "No offense Nick, but I feel like I'm in the deepest depth of hell. My fan." She said and he nodded. The rest of the group agreed to do twelve, except for nick and Blake. "Boys, the second it hits your tongue, just pray." Ophelia said as she chugged a cup of milk.

They didn't react. Tanner was fine, Larry was fine, Isaac thought he was tripping because he had no reaction. "It's worse than Takis, but that's about it."

"Nick, never get a hot sauce challenge again. This was bull shit." Ophelia said upset that she reacted so badly to twelve and the other boys weren't even sweating. "I'm going home."

"Lia, come on." Larry shouted.

"I'm going home cause I don't wanna smell this house after y'all blow up each bathroom. That's why I'm leaving." She said with a laugh as she grabbed her things.

"See ya boys." Tanner said as he followed- or tried to follow Ophelia.

"Sorry, bucko, you're staying." Lia said stopping him.

"You have two bathrooms, c'mon." He bargained.

"Fine, but for the love of god, use the fabreeze spray." She said as they got in her car and she drove back to her apartment.

𓅪𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𓅪

Hopeful..Lia
Tanner is blowing up my guest bathroom rn y'all
♲︎5k ♡2k 💬1k

TheBigTcompany
Blame Nick and his 'hot sauce'
Softwilly
     I thought the names were funny 😔

Softwilly
Hot sauce wimps forever
Hopeful..Lia
     Sure nick hot sauce wimps forever

Yumimain
Honestly thought it was gonna be worse
Hopeful..Lia
     Same tbh