He said "If you dare, come a little closer.."

He suddenly reminds me about our time in that underground club where we were so lost in that purple spiral of booze and music. The realization trails my mind, bringing me back to the moment where I wanted to just stay there forever.

Round and around and around, and
around we go

"So.. I assume that the only reason you're here was to try and distract me, right? On what happens to be the most sentimental night in high school." He says while swaying.

I stare back at him with an unfazed look. "You really think I'm that naive still?"

I shake my head. "If you wanna beg for mercy already, I'll be happy to show you."

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something' in the way you move

He spins the both of us together in a small half-circle, but still together with the other couples.

Makes me feel like I can't live without you
it takes me all the way
I want you to stay

My eyes catch a glimpse of Kelsey, dressed in a golden sequined tight dress with her fake tan plagued to her skin. Her partner is definitely Brayden's wing man who's also the guy who was trying to fuck her all spring semester.

My eyes shift slowly back to the face in the opposite direction of Harry. My attention may be wary, but his eyes are always on me.

"You're trying too hard not to trip on your two left feet now?"

"Just wait till you spin me around, then we'll see who has all their toes intacted."  I slightly turn my head to him.

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's a given

"I know you're such a stubborn head." Harry replies. "But I can always tell when you're lying."

"You seriously think you still know me?" I snare back. "Whatever is going on right now, I absolutely feel nothing between us."

Round and around and around, and
around we go

"Us? Nothing at all?." He asks and I reply with a nod to my head.

He arches an eyebrow. "I don't believe you."

"I don't care. The fact is you ruined us. You're dead to me." I keep my head in the opposite direction.

Oh, now tell me now, tell me now
Tell me now you know

"So..it doesn't bother you by the way I'm leading.." He whispers. He rested his head close to my right ear. "Or the way I used to hold your waist when I danced that night."

By doing so, the delicate line drawn down by his finger to where the back of my dress is hugging me. There's so much temptation, yet I'm supposed to be heartless.

Not really sure how I feel about it
Something in the way you move

We continue to swing back and forth with the palm of his hand gently resting at my lower back.

Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
And I want you to stay

"No." There's a flutter that keeps tickling but I hold off.