Chapter 6: A Night Stroll in Spagonia! One Problem after Another!

Start from the beginning

Sonic: That's amazing! Anyway, let's keep going.

They continued to walk through, went to climb the roof and they saw a big strong fence.

Chip: Hmm it's gonna take really, really big to break that fence down.

Y/n: There has to be a way. Hey look, there's a big barrel locked from another gate.

They looked where Y/n pointed out to see a big barrel with a gate, also they noticed there's a lever across there.

Sonic: It might be connected, I'm on it!

Sonic runs across where the lever is, he pulls the lever, releasing the barrel and crashing the fence. They proceed through however, not only they met Eggman's robots and they saw a big fat monster were part of Dark Gaia.

Y/n: So the big tubby has come to play.

Sonic: No kidding, look out!

Sonic and Y/n have dodged from the incoming big monster's arms and blast attack. They noticed that the big monster can send out more reinforcements coming from its belly whenever.

Y/n: Looks like we have to take out the tubby before there's too many.

Sonic: We better hurry then!

Y/n: Let’s rock, Nevan!

Y/n equipped with his Nevan, he plays some tunes to amplify bats with electricity and sends shockwaves clearing out the enemies. Y/n rushed towards Sonic to help against the big monster. As it tries to attack them with its arms, Y/n deflect it with his tune of guitar and shocks the monster. Sonic has a crazy idea.

Sonic: Here goes!

The monster gets back up and tries to run but Sonic grabs his head, swinging Sonic into kicking the monster in the head twice.
Sonic goes inside the monster's belly.

Y/n: Sonic, what are you–?!

Sonic punches the monster inside making it move back and forth finishing off with a rapid punch getting Sonic out. The monster vanishes as well with the enemies.

Y/n: Sonic, you alright?

Sonic: Yeah, of course I am!

Y/n: Man that was crazy and amazing at the same time. I guess we both did some crazy things huh?

Sonic: Hehe yeah but at least we're still here. Come on!

They continue to travel through the next area, they see a big clock tower up ahead.

Y/n: Wow, looks like we have to go up there.

Sonic: Yep, we'll climb our way there.

Sonic and Y/n went inside and climbed up the clock tower, were able pass through the obstacles such as dodging blades and shock waves. As minutes pass by, they have finally made it to the top of the clock tower.

Sonic and Y/n: Wow!

Y/n: The moon is pretty from here.