🍋Swad x Ds x Neko!Nightmare - breeding season 1/2🍋

Swad
Ds!Dream
Nightmare
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            Nightmare's Pov

i woke up to find myself in my breeding season i got off bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast to get more energy for myself to mate after i ate my breakfast i stood up and tried teleporting to myself to the area where most of my kind bred, i was unable to teleport i panicked. .then i sensed two male presence nearby as i felt myself getting hungrier. . i decided to keep it in for awhile. . but im not sure if i can take Two weeks or three. . i went back to the room and locked the door incase those two male presence was my members. .i couldent take it as i took off my clothes and started masturbating. .

Solar's Pov

Delusion and i was nearby nightmare's castle we found a lovely patch of flowers. .
"Hey Delusion~! why dont we give these to darling? im sure he would love them~!"  i looked at him positively as he just sat down and started picking up the flowers one by one my smile soon became a frown as i rolled my eyes. . . 'talk about being disrespectful. .' i thought. . i sat down beside Delusion and helped picking out the flowers,a few minutes passed the lovely patch of flowers was ruined as me and delusion held most of its beautiful flowers. .

Delusion's Pov

me and Solar finished picking the flowers. .as i turned to him "we should to going to nightmare now. ."  Solar Nodded positively as i started walking there it was just nearby anyway Solar followed me closely behind. . we arrived at nightmare castle and swad broke down the door too excited to see his "darling" after a few days being drowned in his work. . i rolled my eyes as i went in and tried looking for Nightmare's aura . .

No One's Pov

Solar sensed nightmare's aura and tried looking for it as he went past to what seems like Nightmare's room he heard various moans and screams coming from in there solar smirked as he called Delusion over. ."delusion~! Do you hear that~ looks like darling's having fun in there~"  Delusion blushed a bright orange as solar opened the door and chuckled to his delight before nightmare could notice delusion and solar. . Nightmare then covered his naked body using his tentacles as he's face turned a bright turquoise. . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ill be doing a pt 2 for your request of Sd x Ds x Neko!Nightmare-
- 421 words