Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After

Start from the beginning

"Oh, a friend of mine is a make-up artist. Took a few hours but I think it was worth it. I promise there's a pretty face under this make-up." (RJ's y/n) said, and I giggle at this then I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Sam coming up.

"Hey." Sam said as he comes up to me. "Hey." I said, and Sam looks over at (RJ's y/n). "Um, hi." He greets. "Hey...I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm (RJ's y/n)." She introduced as she holds a hand out to me, which I take and shake it. "Nice to meet you, I'm (Name) and this is my boyfriend, Sam." I said, gesturing to Sam, and she goes to shake his hand.

"Well, not to brag, Sam, but I saved your girlfriend's life." She said, in a joking sounding voice. "Oh?" Sam said. "Yeah, she tripped over her cape and I caught her before she kissed the concrete." (RJ's y/n) explained. "Oh, well, that's (Name). She's always had two left feet." Sam teased, and I turn to him. "Hey!" I said, in a fake offended voice, and (RJ's y/n) giggles.

"You guys are cute." She said, smiling. "Hey, to thank you for uh saving me from the ground, how about I buy you lunch. We were gonna head over to the food court when Sam got back." I said to (RJ's y/n) as Sam rises an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, that sounds great. How about I meet you guys there? I gotta find a bathroom." (RJ's y/n) said. "Oh uh, there's one right over there. By an art booth." Sam said, pointing in the direction he came in. "Great! Thanks. See you soon." (RJ's y/n) said, heading off in that direction.

"Look like you made a friend." Sam said, taking my hand as we start walking towards food court. "Not just any friend. That was the girl from my Djinn dream!" I announced, excitedly. "The one that Dean was with?" Sam asked, looking his shoulder at (RJ's y/n) before she was out of sight.

"Isn't she amazing?" I asked, and Sam nodded. "Yeah, she looks like a good person." He said. "We should introduce her to Dean." I said, and Sam gave me a look. "Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, he needs someone after Lisa." I said. "You're gonna play match-maker for Dean?" Sam asked, looking amused by this. "Why not? He's not make any attempt to get back out there. Beside it be nice to get him out of the apartment every once in a while." I said.

"Look, (RJ's y/n) is very pretty and seems like a great girl. But I don't know if she's Dean's type." Sam said, and I smile knowingly. "Just wait. You'll soon see how wrong you are, pretty boy" I said, as we enter the food court. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Sam muttered.

(RJ's y/n) soon joined us and we each grab something from one of the food trucks, calming a table to eat at. "So what brings you two out here in Dallas?" (RJ's y/n) asked us.

"Oh, well, this is, actually, our first Convention." I said, and (RJ's y/n) smiles. "Really? How are you two liking it so far?" She asked us. "Well, it's so...much bigger than we thought. It's so overwhelming." I said. "Yeah, we don't even know where to start." Sam said.

(RJ's y/n) was about to speak when, suddenly, Back in Black by AC/DC blares out and Sam raises an eyebrow at this. "Sorry." (RJ's y/n) said, as she pulls out her cellphone and looks at the caller ID, before she scoffs and frowns. "Sonuvabitch!" She growls, which weirdly she almost said it in a way Dean does. She pushes the button and puts it to her ear.

"Yes, Jerry, what is it?" She asked, annoyed. Then I remembered in my dream where she talked about a Jerry she wanted to kill. "Are you...?" She asked, her nose scrunching up, then she turns to us. "Can you guys give me a moment?" She said to us, a bit calmer. "No, go ahead." Sam said and she smiles, stands up and walks away a few feet.

"Okay, I think I'm starting to see the appeal." Sam said to me and I smiled. "I told you. She's perfect for Dean!" I said, excitedly and Sam raises his hand. "Okay, bring it down a little. She's great but I think I'm gonna need a little bit more convincing." He said, right as (RJ's y/n) starts to come back over.