Chapter 20|The room of objects

»I don't think it looks like me.« said Yunho, who was standing in front of a painting with the others, pouting, arms crossed over his chest. Pictured was a golden retriever. It looked down on the tall black haired boy with the sweetest puppy eyes he could do. '

»Oh totally. You have the same vibe.« San said totally convinced and pointed to the face of the dog.

»Especially that look. That's how you look every time you want a hug.« Yunho glanced at San out of the corner of his eye.

»I don't want to be hugged that often.«

»But you look like that every time. Only the golden hair is missing. Shall we dye your hair?« the blonde suggested, ruffling Yunho's black hair. Yeosang and Mingi giggled in the background while Hongjoong thoughtfully looked at the dog in the picture and then at Yunho.

»There is indeed a certain resemblance.« he admitted, and San grinned at Yunho.

»Ha! That's what I'm saying!«

»You are crazy.« Yunho said amused and walked past San to the next picture.

»The Halateez are pretty into art, are they?« he said, and Seonghwa, looking at a small stature of a head so ugly Seonghwa grimaced, agreed.

»Nice. But I doubt her taste in art.« He took the statue off the pedestal and showed it to the others, a pained look on his face.

»That model must have been really ugly.« he said and the rest of the group eyed the strange face skeptically. Hongjoong cocked his head slightly and made a little 'hm' sound.

»The nose is a little strange.« he said, and Seonghwa looked at the stature's crooked nose for a moment, then nodded.

»Yeah right? So i guess the guy, whoever it was made after, wasn't very attractive.« He adjusted his stature and continued to look around. Yeosang sighed, bored with the tour.

»I feel like I'm walking through an art museum. Even the museum we've been in was more exciting.« he grumbled and Hongjoong looked at him confused.

»Art is beautiful.«

»I prefer music.« said Jongho, who was just as bored as Yeosang and Hongjoong smiled.

»If thats what you think you could keep Wooyoung company.« suggested the second oldest, and as if summoning Wooyoung, he suddenly stormed into the room, completely out of breath, and looked at the group excitedly.

»There you are...« he snapped and took a deep breath. Hongjoong looked at him confused.

»So what's the matter with you now?« he asked. When Wooyoung regained his composure, he pointed over his shoulder in the direction he had come from and seemed really excited.

»You have to see this.« he said. The group looked at the black-haired man somewhat suspiciously, but then followed him through the corridors, up to the stairs and then down. When Yeosang saw them walking toward the dining hall, he frowned.

»We already know the room, Woo.« He said and Wooyoung grinned.

»But not the room that adjoins it.« Jongho hesitated.

»Yeah, because it's locked." The group entered the dining room and were speechless when they saw the open door of the room.

»Not anymore.« Wooyoung said excitedly and all seven of his friends looked at him in complete bewilderment.

»How did you unlock the door?« Seonghwa asked and Wooyoung hesitated for a moment.

»I... Got a key. Got it given.« he murmured, and Yeosang raised an eyebrow skeptically.