Ch. 39: What does señorita mean?

Start from the beginning

"He threw both apples at Tuck and Ella, they tried not to catch it by jumping so they both caught it by a mouthful."

Carlos and Tracker: Muy bien!

Ella: *Muffled* And what does that mean?

Tracker: It means very good

Ella: *Groans*

"She took a bite from the apple in her mouth, and puts it on her hand."

Ella: I've really got to learn more on my Spanish

Tracker: Don't worry Ella, we'll learn more about Spanish words sometime soon today.

Tuck: *Muffled* By the way Ella, *Takes a bite from the apple and puts it on his hand* Aren't we suppose to be leaving today?

Ella: Oh right, but we'll leave around nighttime.

Tuck: Sounds good to me

"They all started to finish eating breakfast, and after they were finished Carlos wanted Tuck to explore with him just for an adventure but he said-."

Tuck: No thanks

Carlos: Why?

Tuck: Ummm... Because I want to learn Spanish too

Carlos: You sure?

Tuck: Yes positive

"Tracker noticed that he had a nervous smile on his face, he already knows that the crown is stolen because he kept it in his pup-pack the whole time. They don't know where it is, but Tracker does."

Carlos: Whatever you say, we can explore sometime soon, I'll go. Adios Tracker, behave yourself *Leaves*

Tracker: I will! Adios Carlos!

"Ella and Tuck both waited until Carlos was away from here."

Ella: Is he gone?

Tracker: Si, why?

"They both got out of their position, and showed them why."

Tracker: *Acts* Oh dios mio! The crown is missing!

Tuck: Probably that Ladybird took it again

Ella: It can't be her, we took her down already

Both: Then who could it be?

Tracker: Ummm... Probably Mandy did it! Bad monkey! Bad!

"Mandy only raspberried at Tracker, then he swinged away."

Tracker: Or.... Probably not

Ella: I'm guessing that's Mandy huh?

Tracker: Yea, he could be a troublemaker sometimes. A-anyways, who wants to learn how to speak Spanish?

Ella: I do! I do! Don't you bro?

Tuck: No, I just said that so he could leave already. You guys enjoy yourselves *Winks*

Ella: *Blushes red* Bro!!

Tuck: Only joking.. *Chuckles* Have fun, I'm gonna explore this place by myself *Leaves*

Ella: Sorry about my bro, he's always like this whenever he adores me being alone with someone

Tracker: It's fine amiga, that also means friend

Ella: Ok then, give me my first Spanish word to repeat back

Tracker: Ok, the one I used was oh dios mio. Which means oh my goodness, can you say it?

Ella: I think I can. Oh di-os mi-o? Oh dios mio

Tracker: There you go. Next one is si, which means yes