If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 2

Start from the beginning

I swear I saw familiar shoes,but I felt my eyes close.

I let out a small groan,but it probably sounded more like a whimper.

My attacker grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the ground a few times to make sure I wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

I try and grab them,but my body wouldn't move.

My attacker slashed me one more time before exiting the room with most likely the diary.

"F-fuck...."I breath.

I stay awake as long as I can.

Wednesday's pov.

"That was torture."I get up,as the movie ended.

"Thank you."Tyler got up as well.

"Okay,don't hate me.I'm just gonna come out and say it.I want us to be more than friends."Tyler admitted.

"You'll snap out of it."I glare.

"Don't do that.Discount my feelings."Tyler frowned.

"I'm not friend material,let alone more than friend material."I partially explain.

I really don't want to admit my feelings for y/n.

"I will ignore you,stomp on your heart,and always put my needs and interests first."I add.

"Yeah,you can keep trying to push me away.It's not going to work."Tyler soffs.

"I almost killed you."I i sigh.

"Beginner's luck."I state.

"I'm tougher than you think."Tyler retorts.

"Maybe,but there is one other issue."I breath.

"And what's that?"Tyler got closer to my face.

"I like someone else."I admit.

"What the hell?"Tyler's dad suddenly entered,his gun being put back into his holster.

He saw how close our faces were.

"Tyler."He looked at us.

"Dad?What are you doing here?"Tyler questioned,backing up from me.

I continued to glare at him.

"The school groundskeeper found a motorbike by the lake.It matches the discription of the one the bank robber stole.There's a canoe missing.Figured he might be on Raven Island.Now what were you two doing?"Galphin glared at me.

"Confessing and saying a firm no."I look sternly at Tyler.

"What?"Galphin didn't fully explain.

"I like Wednesday but she told me she likes someone else.I don't believe that by the way."Tyler looked at me.

"Not believe my words all you want,it's the truth.'I spit back,getting annoyed.

"This was all a plot to admit your feelings and I'm not mad.But if you overstep my bounderies about what I said,things may get messy."I threaten.

"You don't faze me Wednesday."Tyler sighed.

"Home,now."Galphin yelled.

We walk out of the crypt and we all go home,and me to school.

I slowly walk home,feeling a little guilty and upset.

I feel guilty about how I said no,I could have worded things a little better,and him not taking no for an answer was a little annoying,and how he doesn't believe when I say I like someone else makes me a bit mad.