The fabled Ninja, the saviors of their realm, managed to successfully turn back time, sending Nadkhan back to his teapot, never to be seen again...."

I looked up at Lloyd, and he looked just as surprised.

"I-I", he managed to say,"I don't even remember..."

I shook my head quickly, deflecting his statement,"but it says right here that you guys turned back time, see?"

I pointed to the scroll, but Lloyd shook his head, his eyebrows raised," Not that I recall—I—I remember us destroying the Preeminent...but Nadakhan...?"

I squinted,"Hey...was that when parts of Ninjago City rose up to the ground and were—suddenly in the air...?

I faltered as I saw Lloyd's shocked expression. He looked so clueless.

I dropped my shoulders,"You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"I asked, my eyes narrowing as I raised my brow.

He held up his hands in a placating manner," In my defense, I have excellent memory—especially of what type of dangers we've faced—but this one...I...don't even remember...how do you know all this?" He asked me, his head tilted.

I sighed, biting my upper lip as I thought about it,"Well...I was pretty small at the time—but I can remember clearly how my paren—I mean, the Empress and Emperor sounding—scared, when they were discussing about it with Hutchins."

I mentally slapped myself for making that mistake. Mother and Empress—I never felt that The Empress cared for me like my own mother—but...she did care. A lot. Even the Emperor, despite his strict rules on me, he did have a heart.

I shook the drowning thoughts aside, turning back to the present, Lloyd was still deep in thought.

"What else do you remember?", he asked, but I shrugged.

"That's all I guess—I was too little to remember these things. I was too busy scrambling with my diary, which was full of hate of you guys", I said, feeling a little bitter from the memory.

He nodded half-heartedly, looking down.

"I don't hate you guys now, though", I rushed on quickly.

He looked up at me, a smile forming on his lips, I smiled back.

I took a breath,"As for your excellent memory..." I lightly rapped the top of his head with my knuckles,"I still can't believe you don't remember facing a villain as powerful as this, aside from me of course."I winked, he raised his eyebrow. I smirked, holding my hands up in surrender.

"I do have a good memory", his defensive voice kicking up. I stifled a laugh.

"Oh really?"I taunted,"Prove it."

"Do you really want me to?", he shot back,"Because I happen to remember every single word of every conversation we have ever had—from the first time we met—to now."He finished, his eyebrows raised, looking smug.

I was speechless. After everything that's happened these few years, he remembers every single conversation? Nah, must be just bluff.

But I didn't want to take any chances—this wasn't the right time.

"N-No thank you", I managed to say, getting up from the bed and stretching,"I'd rather not—not right now."

I turned away from him, not wanting to see his reaction. I didn't notice him standing right behind me until he placed a gentle grip on my shoulder, making me flinch, slowly turning to face him.