"Good!! Pick something out, so we can go to this club before 11 cause ladies get in free."

"Okay. Just wait for me."

"Alright.", they both replied

After trying on a few outfits, I finally decided which outfit I wanted to wear. As I got my purse and a few other things, I went downstairs to see my sisters waiting on me.

"Alright, get ya jacket. Let's go!", said Jordyn

"Okay okay, I'm coming, don't rush me.", I replied to Jordyn as I was getting my jacket. After we all got our things, took a couple of pictures, left the house, got into Jordyn's car and drove to the club.

 After we all got our things, took a couple of pictures, left the house, got into Jordyn's car and drove to the club

~9:58~

We arrived at the club and I was starting to have second thoughts.

"Can we do this another time??!!!"

Jordyn and Mariah looked at me stupid and Jordyn said, "Nope!! You're going inside of that club and that's final. And plus, I'm not paying for all y'all hoes after 11, so come on!!"

After Jordyn yelled at me, I got out the car along with Mariah and as the three of us were walking towards the club, we saw Tré about to enter the club.

"Tré?!! Is that you?!!!", Mariah yelled

Trey turned around and looked at us shockingly, "Oh hey y'all.....what y'all doing here??"

"We taking Keisha here to get her out of this funk that she's in...."

"Oh okay....", Trey looked in my direction and gave me a sympathetic smile, "You alright..."

"You knew too huh...."

"Yeah....I had a feeling that something happened between y'all because Michael was acting very grouchy."

"Oh....but to answer your question, I'm okay...."

"You sure??"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay...um...when we get into this club, can you explain what happened between y'all??"

"Yeah, sure. But you probably have to wait until we get in there cause there's a long line."

"Y'all don't have to do that, just come on."

"Umm...alright."

We followed Trey into the club and it was PACKED!!