But the windows pulled down as guns were pointing out all sides of the car.

"ITS A GUN!" Kirishima yelled hardening his body to protect Mina.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Kiri and a few others yelled to the people nearby.

The civilians just listened to him but some didn't hear him and with the speed the car was going it wouldn't end well.

Yet it didn't take a second before ______ used her lightning speed to flash over to the car and immediately blast the front to flip the car onto his back.

Something about the rain made it easier for her to go through her lightening.

But as she was doing that one of the bad guys shot their gun.

Katsuki's head didn't even get to turn fully before he blasted at the man who was holding his baby in his arms and knocked them both to the ground dodging the bullet with them.

The car flipped crashing onto its back as the bad guys who could move tried to crawl out.

______ glared.

"BASTARDS! If you wanna cause trouble just ask me to beat your ass!" She yelled at them starting up her lightning and tazing them all but accidentally getting the car to catch on fire.

The guys screamed as Sero ran over taping them up to not escape before Mina and Kirishima cleared the area so no one gets near the burning car. The rain helped keep the flames down thankfully.

"I told you this was a stupid idea!"

"Shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

"How about you all shut up and die?!" Katsuki said blasting to them as they got quiet.

The police sirens went on as they finally arrived.

Katsuki looked over at _____ seeing her soaking wet now and her sleeves, jacket and pants burnt from her lightning speed. Thankfully nothing was too burnt to show skin.

"T-thank you! For what you did!" The man said holding his kid facing Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at him just nodding softly as ______ looked at him.

"..thanks Bakugou." _____ said

"Hah? For what?"

"Saving them. I messed up. I let them shoot, I wasn't fast enough." She groaned annoyed.

"That's only cause it's pouring rain and your not in costume. Those clothes aren't made for your lightning speed." Katuski explained.

"Ya I guess your right."

"Tch. Of course I'm right." He scoffed

She smiled before Kirishima walked back from talking to the cops.

He let the others know that the cops will take care of the situation so they could just leave.

"I seriously did nothing.." Mina said

"I had it covered!" _____ said

"Uh huh."

She glared at Katsuki as he smiled just after their little convo. Just wanting to annoy her.

"Well we definitely need the mall now..you need new clothes." Mina said looking at ______ as _____ just smiled agreeing trying to dry her hair as they walked.

After that _____ bought a few clothes changing into them in the bathroom before walking out to meet the others.

Katsuki and Sero did the same since their clothes were a bit wet too.