Alice stays there frozen listening to the male that was making her feel miserable, frustrating her because she was conflicted. She wants to stop the alpha to say the words that she no longer wanted to hear but at the same time she can't stop her heart that feeling something it shouldn't have anymore listening to her.

"But I'm so selfish because i still want to win your heart and heal it carefully with my love after wounding it myself painfully by not giving you the same love" he kissed her nose. "I'm not strong like you alice, I'm so weak. I can't handle your hatred even when I deserved it. I can't control my love and feelings that wants to give you everything and get your affection in return, to make you happy and lively." Alpha gaze deeply into the omega's eyes, with pure raw love. "I'm so guilty alice believe me when i say I feel miserable everytime i saw you but isn't allowed to touch you, to show you my feelings. I feel useless when I'm not succeeding in getting your attention." Ithan let the hopeless tear run down his eyes.

"I-I don't know how you did it, how you handle my ignorance, how you cope with my coldness-but moonlove, I can't. I can't handle it, it's so hard, so painful. It's tearing me apart." He reached down and placed his one hand on alice's waist gently and another on her face caressing her cheek bone. "You're so strong even as an omega you proved me wrong,

you proved me im weak, a trueblood. You proved how you carry yourself, how you never lose your strength even after getting treat badly by your alpha."

"I lost it moonlove..." he sniffed.

"A trueblood lost against his omega lost against his emotinal strength lost against his lovelost against his mate proved himself worthless and untrustworthy to his omegaprove himself weak against his omega."

Alice look down and let her sobs of relief came out of her throat. Her heart feels light, the shame and humiliation she felt that made an permanant place in her soul-suddenly lift up and lose her body. She feels light and loss of that heaviness she has from years ago. She's free, free from the build up emotions and those humiliation. Her body and heart free from the tension.

"I can do anything to prove myself trust worthy to you, to be able to earn your heart. I will made myself worthy for your love and believe me moonlove, I will do anything to earn it, to win you and your heart." He says hope and determination casted his face and heart. Alice look up at him, brown orbs meets the dark orbs, both were shining with salty water.

"Anything?" Omega's voice was firm and collected eyes boring into that black orbs she used to see galaxies in. Suddenly ithan feels his heart drop in his stomach seeing the unreadable face of the latter. But he won't back out now when he promise to prove herself to be worth her mate. "Anything, you just have to say" confident and serious he declared.

"Remove that mark from my neck and release me from the cage. Can you do that?"

Ithan world collapsed right then and there, his eyes wide and his hands slip from the omega's body as he stumbled backwards, shock and disbelief iched his face, heart stop for a moment as he find himself breathless.

Alicec huckled bitterly. "What? I Can't do that?" She shake her head knowingly. "This time your wolf also won't stop you since I'm the one who's asking for the rejection then what's the problem? Why don't we reject each other and free ourselves from this toxic relation?" Ignoring her aching heart and a wherpering wolf just at the thought of rejection she continued. "Where gone your promises and the confident? Already backing away" Alice tsked dissappointedly. "Knew it, they are just as fake as you!" she harshly spoke.

Ithan growled lowly, eyes glowing red as he lunged forward catching the omega off guard as he growled on her face, her back roughly contacting against the wall. "How dare you to even think of rejection, let alone asking!" He snarled on her face with glowing blood red eyes.

But alice wasn't scared, she didn't wherper or flinched, she didn't craned her neck in submission, she didn't submit. Simply because the alpha infront of her wasn't asking for submission, he wasn't demanding her wolf to back down, he wasn't angry. The alpha was hurt. His eyes glowing but not from the anger but from pain. Alpha snarled not because he was offended that a mere omega talk like that to him instead, his eyes showed fear and vulnrability. His tight hold against the omega's shoulders wasn't bruising but trembling.

Alpha was hurt, beyond scared to lose his omega, just the mere thought leave him cowering.

And for the first time in a long time alice feels the warmth, feels alive and not so lonely. She feels her alpha sheer fear that were so raw through their bond that she wherpered in guilt. Regret ever mentioning the rejection cause she feels how she made her alpha so hurt from her words, how it pained her.

"Just think deeply for once-can you live without me?" Alpha walked out her room after wherpering in such a painful voice that left the omega shocked.

She quickly locked the door of her room and slides down onto the floor, cluching her knees close to her chest, crying. "No! No! I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!" She kept repeated like a mantara. She fisted the fabric close to her heart hiccuping. "Not again please please, don't fall-again.."
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or perhaps he never ever fell out of love all these time.

___________

That was long (~>_<~)
Share your thoughts? Do you like it or was it too dramatic? (^_-)