His words just added fuel to my anger, here I am trying to explain to him that she is pregnant and is very important for my family all he is doing is wishing more abd for her.

"Jinke khud ke daman pr daag hota hai na wo dusro pr kichad nahi uchalte"

Shit! Mishti what did you just did? Why did you say that? You should keep your mouth shut!

The smile on his face vanished, his fingers didn't move to the next word he was reading, he glanced at me with his remorsefull eyes and then moved his eyes to the ground.

I couldn't believe I said that without thinking for a second, that one line from just messed up things between us.

"At least I am guilty about it" he said in a low voice meeting my eyes, hai eyes spoke out loud about how hurt he was.

God! Mishti! How could you hurt him? He was doing everything just for you. Did anyone else other than your second family thought so much for you? Or loved you so much?

He picked up his phone, called someone as the person on other end picked up he said

"Coffee for Mishti"

Probably it was Aarav whom he called and ordered. He just continued his work, without sparing me a glance.

He isn't wrong at his place, before marriage he gave me many chances to back off from marriage but I didn't. I was stubborn, I wanted him and I got him. I knew he isn't going to be one of the lovey dovey husband at earlier. I knew he would do each and everything possible to make me hate him, and he was successful, at a point I felt this isn't going to work. But then sometimes he would take off his mask and really care for me, that few seconds of his care gave me a hope.

I knew what I was getting into when marrying him, he isn't at fault, still he is sorry for everything and here I am hurting him when he loves me the most.

Mishti even your own biological father hated you, wished you weren't born, cursed you. Then you don't have right to insult someone who loves you so much.

"Aap coffe nahi piyenge?"
("Won't you have a coffee?") I asked trying to slightly change the atmosphere.

He just nodded sideways slightly, focusing on his phone. Aarav came in with my cup of coffee, taking it from him,

"Sorry but can you bring one for Abir too?"

"No"

I was perplexed by his answer, not something I accepted,

"Make him eat food he didn't had his lunch"

He added looking at his boss who was working silently.

"Why?" I asked looking at Abir but he didn't reply instead Aarav said

"He had lot of postponed meetings, so had to meet one of the client before they leave. As that meeting got over our started, the one you interupted"

"And why were so many meetings postponed?"

"Lot of functions going on since last few months"

Aarav replied, to which Abir glared at him, I didn't know what was there to glare? But what functions did Abir attend?

"If you don't mind is everything ok between you too?"