Six

The girls continue to chat and drink while waiting for the birthday girl Seulgi, who were still busy dancing with Irene.

"So Nayeon, what are you up to these days? Since you didn't pick up any of my calls I was actually wondering what kept you busy." Jisoo seriously asked while looking at Nayeon.

Nayeon just gives her a small smile and turns to Momo.

"Actually.. I was practicing on baking different kinds of sweets and your best friend here, keep me company." Nayeon patted Momo's shoulder while Jisoo and Lisa were surprised at the new information.

"Since when did you two become so close? Mo didn't tell us anything." Lisa's brows scrunched in confusion.

"That's right. Momo never mentioned it. I can't believe this. I thought we always tell each other everything?" Jisoo looks at Momo and raised a curious brow.

Momo was about to say something but Nayeon beat her to it.

"I'm sorry but please don't blame her Jisoo. I was the one who told her to keep it a secret from you cause I don't want you to think something about our relationship. Momo and I are just friends. I realized that she's a fun person so I asked her to hang out with me. And before I knew it, we became close. I feel comfortable around her and I hope you won't get jealous." Nayeon clarified while Jisoo just nodded in understanding.

"She won't." Somi remarked and laughed. Nayeon just rolled her eyes at her.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" Jisoo asked Momo. Momo just shrugged.

"She already explained everything so I won't add anything more." Momo muttered.

Somi suddenly speaks so they all looked at her.

"Wait, I just remembered something. I saw a girl making out with Sana last week who looks like you. I wasn't sure if it was really you cause I was far from you guys." Somi said while looking at Momo.

"Where? If you mean at the bleachers then yes. That was me." Momo admitted while Nayeon gasped at that.

"What do you mean by that? You were with Dahyun last week too? Are you hooking up with multiple girls?" Nayeon asked in confusion. Momo just smirked as an answer and sipped on her drink.

"Woah. So you got game huh? And here I thought you were bitchless out of the three of you but it turns out that it was Lisa. Sorry if I misjudged you. And Lisa, hang in there alright?" Somi joked and gave Lisa a pat on the shoulder to comfort her.

Rosé looks at Jisoo and speaks.

"Is she really single though? I doubt it." Jisoo just smile at her comment and turns to look at Lisa.

"Why? Does my friend look too nice to be single? Is that what you want to say?" Jisoo looked back at Rosé who quickly shook her head no.

"That's not what I mean. Are you trying to tease me right now?" Rosé blushed in embarrassment. Jisoo just chuckled at that.

"That's because you get flustered so easily. But you know it's alright if you find Lisa attractive though. Don't worry cause I don't get jealous easily. You can admire her if you want to." Jisoo said cooly.

"I told you that's not what I mean. It was just strange that she doesn't get involved with someone especially since she became popular last year when their dance team won. I heard that she has many admirers now that's why I find it hard to believe that she's still single." Rosé replied.

Lisa was just listening to their conversation in silence with an amused look on her face.

"I actually want to focus on my studies since I have to maintain good grades for my scholarship. Being in a relationship is just going to be a distraction." Lisa stated while Nayeon intervened.