Three

Jennie's POV

Lisa and I have been walking around the school, checking the rooms one by one, looking at every facilities that this school has to offer and now I realized that I actually made the right decision to study here. I only have one reason why I enrolled here but now I think that it was the right choice. Of course, I expected the luxury but seeing how beautiful and modern this school looks, I wouldn't believe that it was build about 20 years ago if someone told me.

I was satisfied with my life before all of this. Being homeschooled since I was a kid was something that I already get used to that I even surprised myself for adjusting to this new environment so fast. My life has always been revolved around my family, friends and my girlfriend so meeting new people and even getting along with a classmate named Lisa, was a fresh start for me.

I'm an introvert and I only trust people that I've known the longest cause that's what my family taught me ever since. I remember the first thing that they always remind me. It was to never talk to strangers. That's why I had a hard time at making friends back then. My parents were always so protective of me because they keep saying that I'm going to inherit all our family businesses someday and that they were counting on me to prepare for my future and never screw up. I'm an only child after all and their only heir. So I wanted to be perfect in their eyes and expect their approval on everything. They were strict when it comes to me but I understand their side and I'm even thankful that they accept me and my relationship with Irene when we came out to them two years ago. They're sometimes hard on me but at least they're not homophobic. Everything about my life was perfect if I may say. I wouldn't ask for anything more in this world.

Lisa stopped in her tracks to face me causing me to focus my attention on her.

"We already see different clubs that this school have so tell me, are you interested in joining any of them?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't made up my mind yet." I shrugged as an answer.

"Take your time in making a decision. There are a lot of interesting clubs out there. You have so much to choose from."

"How about you? Are you part of any club?" I asked in curiosity. Lisa nodded her head and smile.

"I'm part of the dance team. We even won first place at last year's dance competition. All because of me of course. I'm the ace of the team." She said in confidence while looking at me.

We are walking side by side while talking to each other and that's when I realize that she's actually taller than me. What's her height exactly? Does she play any sports?

"I see. Do you have any other club aside from that? Who knows, maybe I'll become interested in joining one of your club too."

Lisa shakes her head no. And then she chuckled, like she remembered something funny.

"I have other club before but we got disbanded after 3 days. It was a club formed by Jisoo. We only have three members. Me, Jisoo and our other friend Momo. Our club was named 'tea time club' because all of us like to drink tea and we thought that it's interesting to know more about that beverage. We usually hang out after school just to drink different types of tea in that one vacant room at the old building that we went to earlier. It was hilarious because we even tried to register our team as a real club. But the three of us failed to recruit more members before the due date so Irene didn't approve of our application and closed our unofficial club just like that. It was actually really funny now that I think about it." She throw her head back and laughs at the memory.

"So you and your friends thought that you could get away with that silly idea?" I asked, smiling in amusement.

"Yes. And other reason was because we just really want to own that one room to ourselves. Too bad the student council president stopped us." Lisa said and shakes her head. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder and continue to walk. I matched her pace and continue to walk beside her.