Two

Jisoo's POV

The moment that I've been waiting for is finally here.

Roseanne Park is currently inside my room, staring at the pictures on the wall. I still can't believe that after a month of pursuing this girl, I finally managed to convince her to go to my place. She looks so cute with her outfit today and I thank all the Gods for giving me this moment. I silently watch her while sitting on my bed with a confident smirk on my face. This night is going to be interesting. I wonder what she looked like underneath that cute little dress of hers.

 I wonder what she looked like underneath that cute little dress of hers

"You look awesome tonight. Have I ever told you before that you look really good especially when you're wearing a dress? I can see how long your legs are and I swear, you look so gorgeous without even trying Rosé." I dramatically sighed and holds my chest.

Rosé turns to look at me and smile.

"Thank you for saying that. I'm glad that you liked what I'm wearing. I really couldn't decide what to wear earlier so hearing you say that makes me feel at ease." Rosé admitted and sits beside me on the bed. I move closer to her and take her hand before giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Rosé, you're perfect. You shouldn't worry about what to wear really cause even if you showed up here naked, I promise I'll still welcome you with open arms." I flashed a radiant smile and winked. Rosé rolled her eyes at that and smile.

"Of course you would. You wouldn't miss a chance like that." I just laugh as a response.

"True. I'm glad you know me so well Rosie." I raised Rosé's hand up to my mouth before placing a kiss at the back of her hand. Rosé can't help but blush at the sweet gesture.

"You know how much I like you right?" I asked curiously while looking straight into her eyes. Rosé just nodded imperceptibly as an answer.

"Of course I know. You never fail to remind me everyday Jisoo." Rosé sincerely said and smile. I smiled back at her reply.

"Right. And I want you to know that I mean everything that I said since the beginning. I've always been attracted to you cause you're not like the other girls. You have a special place in my heart Rosé and I'm honored that you have given me a chance to get to know you." I stated.

"You don't have to thank me. I really think you are a good person so I wanted to get to know you too."

"Really? Woah. Thanks for saying that. This is the first time that someone says that. I'm happy to hear that from you." I give her a smile while Rosé just laughs lightly at that.

"I was just telling the truth." she muttered and shrugged.

I stared at her face and my hand slowly raise to cup Rosé's cheek.

"This may sound weird but I think I'm crazy for you Roseanne Park." I confessed while stroking her cheek. Rosé was just staring at me in silence.

"Don't look at me like that cause I might kiss you.." I murmured quietly while gazing into her eyes. I saw Rosé gulped before biting her lip.