Chapter 20:A revelation

Start from the beginning

As the boys continued to laugh at her, the little Tsu was on the verge of crying.

"???:Hey!"

That's when he arrived.

(Y/N) walked over to Tsu, standing beside her with the left side of his head and his left arm covered in fire, which didn't seem to hurt him at all.

For some reason, (Y/N) was much taller then any other kid in their group, being half a head taller then everyone else as if he was one of the older kids.

In their group, (Y/N) was seen as the leader, or top dog, which made the bullies afraid of him.

"(Y/N):She's a cute frog, not a dirty toad. Now leave her alone, or else you'll know what fire feels like."

The main bully tried to come up with a comeback, only to be scared away when (Y/N) completely covered the left side of his body in fire, causing the bullies to run away.

With the bullies gone, the fire partially covering (Y/N) disappeared as he helped Tsu to her feet, brushing dirt off of her as she looked up at him with teary eyes.

"(Y/N):You okay?"

All Tsu could do was nod her head, as she looked up at (Y/N), who still had pure, almost unnaturally white hair the would eventually change into his now permanent (H/C) hair. His right eye was also dark red, while his left eye was (E/C).

"(Y/N):You wanna play with me and my brother? He's just over there, by the sand pit."

(Y/N) pointed over to the large sand pit near the edge of the yard, with Tsu seeing a young Izuku waving at them with a big smile. Tsu also noticed tiny patches of bright blond hair under Izuku's green hair. Though these patches would eventually fade as he got older.

And so, for the rest of kindergarten, Tsu ended up playing with the Midoriya brothers, quickly growing a crush for her flaming knight, as she called him.

-End of Flashback-

As Tsu finished up her story, the other girls were hanging onto ever word she spoke.

"Tsu:And that's how we met."

After a few seconds of silence, Jiro was the first to speak.

"Jiro:Wait. (Y/N) had a red eye? But how come he doesn't now?"

"Tsuyu:He wears a contact to hide it. I never asked why."

"Toru:Well now I understand why you fell for him so quickly. He sounds like the boy of every girls dreams."

"Tsuyu:I can share him if you want."

It took the girls a few seconds to register what Tsu had said, but when they did, their reactions were the exact same.

"Girls:WHAT?!"

They all stared at Tsu in shock and confusion, while the frog girl just sat their silently.

"Jiro:Share him?! As in...you're okay with him having....m-multiple girlfriends?"

"Tsuyu:Yeah. It isn't weird to me."

"Momo:How is that not weird?!"

Tsu let out a quick sigh, before explaining herself.

"Tsuyu:It's normal in my family, well on my mom's side at least. My parents are the odd ones in the family, as my aunt has two wives and four husbands, most of my cousins all have their own harems by now. *Ribbit*, My grandma even had ten husbands who all outlived her, and now keep living together because they all see each other as family. *Ribbit*, For me, it's weird how people only have one partner at a time."