It looks like I'm just releasing her, for now.

.

Today I am sunbathing and beside me Hermione and Ron reading a book, when suddenly a short distance away a conflict occurs between them Gryffindor and Slytherin quidditch teams,

After Malfoy brags about his father's wealth, Hermione tells him that she bought his position as a chaser. This makes Malfoy angry, so he insults Hermione calling her a mudblood and after that Ron tries to cast a spell on Malfoy but because of his broken wand he ends up throwing it on himself.

After Ron's failed spell we head to where Hagrid lives to find out how to stop the slugs coming out of his mouth, once there while Ron continues to vomit Hermione explains the meaning of mudblood and Hermione cries.

You're going to pay for this Malfoy.

.

Today is Halloween, Ginny is once again being controlled and heads to the chamber of secrets again, after opening the entrance I hear the basilisk crawl in and I hide quickly. When it's basilisk comes out of the secret entrance it heads down the hallway.

Now that I realize that Norris the cat is not near, without looking at the basilisk's head I see that it is going to look for a victim.

Wait, if it doesn't find Norris the cat then it will keep looking for its first victim, and if I remember correctly Harry is looking for the source of the voices he hears accompanied by Ron and Hermione, if this keeps up they will find each other sooner or later.

I quickly head after the basilisk, once close to it I use mist of doom, and the whole corridor along with the basilisk is covered in mist.

The basilisk does not know what to do and I take the opportunity to make several deep cuts along the body using claws of Anubis. After that I absorb the mist and when the mist is gone the basilisk recovers its senses and realizes its wounds and screams in pain, after that it turns around and goes back to the bathroom leaving traces of blood all over the hallway.

When I hear footsteps coming I quickly hide, there I see Harry, Ron and Hermione coming. Seeing the blood staining the floor the three of them panic and even Ron screams, after following the trail they find the painted wall that says.

The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware.

It seems the fog didn't make it this far and Ginny was able to write the message.

After standing there for a while several students began to arrive and were frightened to see so much blood spilled and believed that someone had been killed, when the teachers arrived they were alarmed and quickly sent the students to their dormitories and began to count them to see if any students were missing.

.

It's been a week since I hurt the basilisk, I was afraid it had bled to death, but today Colin, Harry's fanboy, turned up petrified.

Somehow Tom Riddle has managed to heal the basilisk or stop the bleeding.

I didn't see it because I'm staying close to Hermione because it's safer for her that way, and not keeping an eye on the basilisk which isn't the only danger at Hogwarts. So I'm sorry if someone ends up dead unlike in the original, but I have my priorities and I won't risk anything happening to them.

For now we visit Harry to the medical room until he regenerates his missing bones, due to the spell Lockhart used to try to heal him when he broke his arm during the quidditch match.

.

With Harry now cured Hermione begins with the plan for the preparation of the multijuice potion, and thus obtain proof that Draco Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin, which he obviously is not.