Chapter 04 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

I did not find it difficult to follow him, as I was undetectable during the night.

After Harry tries not to get caught by Filch, he hides in the room of the mirror I can't remember its name, which shows the wishes of whoever looks at it. When Harry saw the mirror he dropped his cloak, I quickly took advantage of that and approached the cloak.

And I don't know what to do.

What do I do?

I touch it, try to eat it, wear it, or try to scratch it.

For now, I just stand on the cape, and while thinking about what else to do.

It has come into contact with the death attribute.

▪︎ It is now possible to feel death.

▪︎ Skill obtained Claws of Anubis.

▪︎ Ability obtained Mist of Doom.

▪︎ Skill obtained Resistance to death.

I was stunned, three skills just by coming in contact with a relic of death, and just by their names they seemed very strong, but as I was trying to concentrate someone carried me.

"Ebony, what are you doing here?"

It seems that the talk between Harry and Dumbledore is over, Harry picks me up grabs his cloak, and leads us toward the Gryffindor common room.

Once there, I concentrate on examining my new abilities.

Claws of Anubis: When used, it increases the damage inflicted and causes incurable wounds, it also makes it possible to damage the immaterial.

Fog of Doom: Combines shadows and death to create a fog around you, being in the fog blocks all senses and causes weakness, it is impossible to see through the fog. As the fog is part of you, you can feel what is going on inside, even if you can't see it.

Resistance to death: When you are about to die you enter an undead state for one hour, while it is active your speed and strength are reduced by half. If wounds are not healed before the effect wears off, the user will die. It can only be used once a day.

These are very good skills, I need to try them.

I quickly leave the room and look for a place where no one can see me and start testing my skills.

The first was the claws of Anubis, my claws are covered with black energy and lengthened. I make a scratch on the wall and it leaves deep marks.

Then I try the mist of doom.

Boom!

Everything around me is black, but I feel the walls, the floor, the ceiling, and even feel myself in the fog. It's like it's part of my body and as if the fog has a touch, it feels strange. It takes about two hours to dissipate.

And since I don't want to kill myself to test resistance to death, I go back to the Gryffindor room to sleep.