🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

When they entered his Presidential suite, Jessica was delighted as she twirled around in the most luxurious room. Hoseok had a whole private suite inside his Hotel, better than the presidential suite.

"Wow, it appears that you have upgraded the entire place Hobi." She was flabbergasted by the dining area. Everything has an eastern flavor to it. The polished porcelain floors contrast with the gold-paneled ceilings. It appears to be light and airy.

"I hope you will feel at ease in my home for the next three weeks. I'll be staying in the penthouse." As he heard the porter at the door pushing Jessica's luggage inside, he smiled.

"Do you want something to eat or do you want to change your clothes? Seokjin-Hyung sent me a notification. He invited the guys and their partners to his new Japanese restaurant for dinner "As he read the message, he looked down at his phone. He is eager to try some of Soekjins' latest creations. He employed genuine Japanese chefs.

Jessica came and stood in front of Hobi. She caressed his chest as she looked seductively at Hoseok, who seemed to stiffen at her open offer. But he refuses to cave in.

"Why not take a rain check and enjoy the evening in the privacy of this magnificent suite, Hobi?" she says sultry through her long lashes, looking at his stoic stance. "I can remind you what you've been missing out on for months "Hobi clears his throat as she bites her lip seductively

As his eyes widened and shivers ran up his spine as if someone had walked over his grave, "Er...Jess, as much as I'd like to engage in some "physical activity," I don't think it's appropriate for us to do so right now. Remember we're on break? We promise not to succumb while we are still on hiatus. now, you made that rule...but now you want to break it."

Jessica sighs softly as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling his neck down to her level; Hobi is so hot and sexy, and she knows the woman craves him and wants him to end their relationship. She only said that to give them time to figure out who they are in their relationship, but she is back. To resume their deep connection.

She loves him and deems him to be hers. And she's here now because after seeing the beautiful new staff girls she hasn't met before, she begins to feel fear-fear of losing him to one of the beauties who work for him. She secretly despised Sanvi for working so close to him, but she has no plans to pursue her man. She comes back primarily to solidify her place in his life.

Hobi smirked as she took a deep breath against his mouth, looking up into his amused eyes "I apologize. Even if I know a little teasing will get you on your knees, I'm not going to tempt you. You'd never be able to resist me...Hobi, you know you never could"She then kissed him softly as a subtle promise that they will resume their physical relationship regardless. He simply cannot resist her charms.

Hobi closed his eyes for a brief moment, aware that he was a hypocrite because he had spent a passionate afternoon with a woman. He will never inform Jessica of that. Even if he didn't technically cheat on her, he cheated on their love for each other, and she will be absolutely devastated. He had to hide his feelings, which was extremely difficult.

"Jessica...please. Please don't do it to me. You know I...won't be able to resist you. And you giving me hope will crush me once more. So let's just enjoy our time together without getting too intimate, and see what happens in these three weeks ok. I'm not ready for that kind of relationship...and I don't believe in cohabitation. I want to legally marry you, make you mine, and create a home for you." He takes a deep breath, realizing he has just expressed his deepest desire for stability to her.

" He takes a deep breath, realizing he has just expressed his deepest desire for stability to her