The Horrible Day☔️

{Edited}

Seven year old Lucy (POV)

I was reading my book when my mom called me down stairs. I was excited because it was Friday night, and on these days my family and I go out for a walk in the town.

I head down to the bottom of the stairs where my mom, Layla Heartfilia, was waiting for me. I also saw my daddy with her.

"Mommy can we please get ice-cream today?!" I asked as we walked out of the front door.

"Of course darling. Anything to make you happy." She said back.

We headed down the street for the ice-cream shop. I went inside and I ran straight to the glass that blocks the ice-cream from my hands.

"I want chocolate! please.... please!!" I said with excitement.

"Alright darling." My father said with a smile on his face.

After getting our ice-cream we headed out of the shop and down the street. I walked and admired all the things in the windows of the stores. Then I saw it: I saw the book store across the street, and with out thinking I darted for it.

"Lucy no....!" I heard mommy say before I was pushed by someone. I started to cry, but soon I stopped when I saw people around something, so I went up to see what they were all looking at.

I saw mommy on the road not moving and I got scared. I wanted to go up to her but my daddy came to me and told me to stay away from her.

~~~~Time skip~~~~~

It has now been a couple months since the accident and my daddy hasn't stop hitting me and telling me that mommy died because of me. I have gone to school with burses on my hands and face but I always tell the teacher that I fell or that I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into a pole. Luckily she believed me. I have started to notice that daddy is drinking this type of water that makes him very angry and forces him to talk weird. So when I see him start to drink it I try my best to lock myself in my room but it doesn't work. I just hope that one day this nightmare will end.

"Lucy!" I heard my dad call me "Get down here now!" he yelled.

'Oh-o' I think to my self but none the less I ran down stairs. "Hello daddy." I said with a smile.

"I thought I told you not to come into my office." he said with an angry voice.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to show you the picture I drew of mommy, you, and me." I said with my head low and in a whisper.

"Look at me when your talking to me!" he said as he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back so that our eyes were looking at each other.

"I'm sorry papa." I cried out. "Please don't hurt me today my body still hurts from yesterday."

"Well maybe if you didn't kill your mother I wouldn't be doing this!" he yelled in my face.

That night I got the worst beating so far. I wanted to get out of there but I knew that if I struggled it would only get worse for me. So I stayed still and took it. when he was done I got up and ran, well for like limped to my room. And again I cried my self to sleep.

'When will this all end? I can't take it anymore. Please God help me in my time of need.' I thought to myself right before I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.