Kavin - Boss he is soobin he is the one who gave the information to Lee jio...

Hearing Kavin word my blood boil I run toward the boy and started to punch him but he didn't react so I garb him from his collar and ask him
( Sorry for the break but I am just thinking how will it look if jimin grab soobin collor like he is so tall😂)

Jimin - Why huh !! Why did you do that she was your friend right so why did you do that to her *shout*

Soobin - Yeah She is My friend b-ut b-ut he hade my sis-ter tha-t why I agr-ee to be a sp-y b-ut eve-ry thi-ng w-as lie he chea-ted he he ki-ll my sis-ter *crying *

After hearing him I loss my grip and he look at me with his teary eyes and said ...

Soobin - I am sorry hyong I am sorry I have lost my one sister but I don't want to loos yn noona I am here to tell you everything I know he will kill me after know that I told  you everything but now I don't want to live...

Tae - Don't worry we will save you from Lee just tell us every thing..

Jimin - yeah do you know where he is and where yn is ..

Soobin - *nod* he is at #### place ..but there are so many bodyguard you have to make a plan before going there and maybe he will call you to ...

Jimin - hmm Do you see yn there ..

Soobin - yes ...

Jimin - How is she is she alright ...

Soobin - No she is not she was crying and he was kissing her---

Jimin - THAT BRAT I WILL KILL HIM...

Jin - WHAT KISSING I WILL KILL HIM WITH MY SLIPPER....

Yoongi - You both shut up and let's make a plan ...

Jimin - *nod* Yes hyoung you are right ... Kavin make a team of best grads and they will go with us ...

Kavin - Yes boss...

Jimin - Jungkook you will help Kavin and tae you will take care of weapons..

Tae /kook - Yes boss ...

Jimin - Yoongi hyoung --

Yoongi - I am doing my work you don't have to tell me..

Jimin - ok...Jin hyong -

Jin - I will also help you I want my sister to be safe ..

Jimin - amm so hyong you will bring police because I can't kill him by own or it will be the case of mudder we will take help of police and he will be in jail for kidnapping and killing soobin sister...

Jin - hmm that's right ...

Jimin - So is-

I was making paln but suddenly my phone rings and it was a unknown number...

Soobin - It can be Lee jio ...

Jimin - Yoongi hyong ..

Yoongi - Yeah wait ...it's connected you can answer the call...

I pick up the call and I hear a dirty voice...

On phone

Lee jio - Hello Mr park ...

Jimin - Who are you ...

Lee jio - O do you forget me it's me your friend Lee..

Jimin - You fucking brat -

Lee jio - Control your anger or

He was taking to me but suddenly I hear a female scream that voice it's yn..

Lee jio - So do you like it park or you wanna hear once more..

Jin - Yahhh you stop it you brat I will kill you ..

Yoongi - huong please ..

Jimin - Shup up Lee and don't touch her it's between us leave her ..

Lee jio - How can I leave a diamond huh

Yn - ahhh JIMINNN OPPAAAAAA please take me ahhh ...

Lee jio - tape her mouth ...

Hearing yn scream my heart sink down in my stomach I feel numb..
But still I control my self I look at jin he was there crying while soobin was comforting him...

Jimin - Lee don't don't do anything to her tell me what you want tell me what you need I will give you everything but leave her..

Lee jio - That's something good ...I all call you tomorrow till then suffer..

Call end

Jimin - Lee Lee ahhhh What should I do...

Soobin - I think we should not wait for tomorrow Today night we should go there you can't believe Lee he is a shameless person he can do anything *angry voice*

Jimin - So tonight we will go to his place ... yoongi hyong did you track it..

Yoongi - Yeah he is there we just need a solid plan now ...

Jin - I HAVE A PlAN ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BEEN CONTINUE
.
.
.
How it was tell me in comments 💜
Hope you like it 💜
I know it's not that good but please bear it for someday ...
Sorry for grammatical mistakes 😩✨
.
.
BHORAE 💜
.