Chapter 9 : Old friends

Start from the beginning

He didn't wait for my answer because he knew that I don't have any ....

.................

Aryan POV

She loves to disobey me . She will do the exact opposite thing I told her not to .

I just massaged my head slowly with fingers . She was still busy in kitchen .

Maybe she just want to ignore you ...
She is pretending to be busy

My subconscious muttered ....

Eventually she came out and made her way towards statirs without glancing at me ....

She is literally ignoring me ....

--------

Shortly The bell rang and I opened the door and saw the all my friends were standing outside the door .

There brows furrowed little ....

" Ohhhhh.....He is our present . Rohit want us to meet the great businesses tycoon of the country . "

Parth uttured bitterly .

I just rolled eyes at his comments . And move towards sofa , took my earlier seat ...

They also entered and take the seats . The slight confusion were evident on their face .

" Aryan , where is Rohit ? " Meghna asked me softly " He just told us to come quickly and Do you know the reason ? "

" Here is the reason " I said nodding towards the stairs .

Rohit and Aakriti were coming down . There eyes envelope in the suprise ...seeing particularly the one person .... Aakriti .

" Actually , Aakriti got the image of Mrs Singh from her friends when they went to Lonavla . Mrs singh was in the background of one of their photos ."

I said and took the photocopy out of my pocket and showed them ....

The suprise were evident in their eyes ....

" She really looks like Mrs singh "
Meghna muttered .

" We thought she was dead . Police also was not able to find her and they consider her dead ...."

Samir mutterd.

"She is definitely Mrs singh Police didnt find her body too ." I told him feeling extremely frustrated with scenario .

" Do you really believe her ? Maybe it's fucking morphed . " Samir mutterd while glaring at Aakriti .

" No , I don't " My voice come out quite harsher than intend to .

" Thats why I already checked it . It's not morphed ." I told them calmly lowering my tone .

"Then we should go and find her as soon as possible " Vaishnavi suggested ..

" Yes , We are leaving the day after tomorrow ..." I said .

" Then We are also coming with you " Rahul said and looked at others for approval.

" You are definitely not coming . Your wedding is in less than 2 months. You should focus on vaishnavi and weeding preparation .." I told him sternly .

" I don't have that much things to buy . We can done shopping within 2-3 days so
We can come with you .." Vaishnavi said .

" No Vaishu , you are definitely going to the shopping on the day of your wedding also "

Parth said cheekily and got the smacked on arms and chukle errupted in the hall .

...........

Aakriti pov