⤿ 68 | bandage a broken heart !

Start from the beginning

'crazy bitch.'
jungkook muttered, purposely making it loud enough only for him to hear, as he turned away and scanned the whole warehouse.

if he were to scream at the top of his lungs here, there was no way anyone would hear him. in other words, he could get murdered and no one would know.

he gulped as he processed that fact.

vernon noticed jungkook's obvious anxiousness as he sniggered. he walked over to jungkook's side and pat his head tauntingly.

'oh JK, don't be such a wuss now. where's the jungkook who ghosted boss for months? big bold move, i would say.'

god, vernon was so annoying. why the fuck did boss send him out of all people to go fetch his ass?

he let out a yelp in pain as jungkook elbowed him. 'i was going to go in, you buzzing around my ear like a fucking mosquito isn't helping.'

still holding onto his stomach where jungkook had elbowed, a crooked smile formed on vernon's face.

'alright then, after you.'
vernon made a half-bow, as he gestured for jungkook to enter the warehouse as though he was some kind of royalty. jungkook looked at vernon with his darkened doe eyes as he then winked again at him.

and with that, jungkook opened the door.

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

'ARGH!'
jungkook's groans filled the room, as the sound of fists and shoes coming into contact with every single part of his body echoed throughout the warehouse.

and then it stopped, finally.

'did i ask you to stop? continue.'
he heard him say in a low voice, as before he knew it, people started kicking the sides of his torso again.

the blows were getting softer and weaker, as jungkook could tell they were getting tired of beating him up. he had been punched and kicked for god-know-how-long to the point where the people beating him up were even getting tired.

at this point, jungkook definitely looked hurt and bleeding but not incapacitated yet. but his eyes were swollen over and bloody spit drooled from his slack jaws. his face faced the high ceiling of the warehouse as his eyes were unfocused. wow, the world is spinning~

his deluded thoughts about the spinning world was interrupted when he heard someone roughly throw someone else to the ground, as he heard a pained grunt beside him.

'how lovely, two friends getting beaten up together. want me to send you both to hell too?'
the voice of the boss echoed through the room once more, as jungkook tiredly turned to his side, he was greeted with the sight of a guy who looked messed up in the face, like a 'heavily beaten up' kind of messed up, as his eyes were half open, fighting to stay awake.

wonwoo.

jungkook's fists clenched.

if it was anything in the world he hated, it was when his friends were hurt in any way. he hated it, he absolutely hated it when he saw his friends in pain, it made his chest burn. and it was even worse when the cause of his friends' pain was him.