Chapter 9 - Hold me

Start from the beginning

𝘐. 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

I started kissing down her neck. Her breathing got heavier.

"TAYLINNNNN" Armoni yelled as she walked through the door.

𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 !!!

" Bro" I laid my head on her chest in frustration. She laughed at my reaction.

I could hear Armoni walking towards my room.

" Taylin, Tobis said that you have to-"  I quickly shot up out the bed not caring that I was only wearing a sports bra and some shorts. I quickly adjusted myself.
"Aye, Aye shhhhh!!" I whispered-yelled putting my finger up as she opened the door, I motioned that Nilajah was here.

"Ohhh... My bad. Hey Nilajahhh" She waved at her. " Heyyyy" She responded.

" Nigga." I said to her in frustration.

" what?" She asked confusingly.

" Armoni, I love you and all...but get the fuck out." I pointed to the door.

" Ohhhh my bad. Y'all up in here making babydolls" She joked. Nilajah laughed. I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief.

" I need to tell you something though" She motioned for us to go talk.

"bro- okay,  i'll be right back."

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After she came back we ended the night just cuddling and talking. Taylin was telling me about some of her past girlfriends and situation-ships after I had told her mine. She's definitely got some experience and she told me she cheated on a couple of them. I really do hope I am different.

" Come on, we should get some sleep." She said pulling me closer.

" Okay." I gave her a kiss and watched her for a few minutes as she closed her eyes and get comfortable. " Goodnight." I whispered closing my eyes.

"I love you."

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?

My eyes shot back open. " huh?" but she was already asleep.

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.

Finals week had passed and Dejah and Me decided not to drive and was on the next flight back home. Since Break started, Taylin has been more and more busy with her family's business so we haven't been talking as much. I saw her gun that she had in her car but I didn't bring it up.

Lately, I've been talking to Skylar more and she actually seems cool. I thought I had a weird vibe from her at one point but I guess I was wrong.  It was Christmas eve and My whole household got matching pajamas. I talking to Skaylar as she watched me do my makeup and get ready to go out.

" So where are you going that you're doing a full face again?" Skylar asked.

" It's a photoshoot me and my family are doing." I said curling my lashes. "See look at my pajamas!" I stepped back and did a spin showing it to her. " My whole family matching."  I grinned.

"Ouuu okay then. You seem happy."

" Yess, cause christmas is always my favorite holiday and I love traditions. But I gotta go so we can start on time."

" Cool, hit me up later I wanna hear about it."

" Gotchu." I hung up walking out the bathroom when Dejah scared me standing right out side the door squinting her eyes.

"Girl you scared me-" She cut me off.

" Taylin know you talking to her?" She asked.

" I mean I don't think she would care-"

"mmkayyy."

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

" I mean based off what you told me, I don't expect her to be a non-jealous type."

" Oh, girl. Taylin will be okay, that's just my friend." I said brushing it off and grabbing my stuff to head out. Dejah laughed it off and shrugged her shoulders and we went downstairs

——
" I got one more gift for you." My mom said the next morning as she ran off to grab it.

Everyone was so happy opening there gifts. I got my mom some bath sets, a new robe and some gift cards, My stepdad football merch and a mini tool set, My brother some new games for his Ps5 and airpods, and Dejah some perfume, clothes and accessories. I haven't given my gift to Taylin yet but I got her Nike tech hoodies, sports bras, shoes, and some other miscellaneous things. My mom came down stairs with a little black box that was wrapped so neatly with a bow on top.

" Ma... what is this ?" I looked her.

" Just know it has something to do with a person I know about that you haven't told me about yet."

𝘏𝘶𝘩 ?

I started unwrapping the box and pulled out a little brown paper bag with the name 'Taylin' written in pretty handwriting. My face grew of shock and I looked at my mom who was standing there staring at me.

" Look- mom I was going to tell you- how did she- huh ??" I stammered.

" Oh girl hush and open it up." My mom assured.

I unraveled the folded up bag and inside was a key chain... with a car key on it.
I gasped and ran to the door. In the driveway was a brand new Black Honda Civic with a giant bow on top.

" You're fucking lyinggg!!" I yelled and ran outside to look at it. " Howw??" I asked.

My mom was smiling so hard. "Well... Taylin had decided to introduce me herself a few weeks ago. How she got my number, I have no idea but she introduced herself as your newest friend and set the whole thing up and asked me to help surprise you. I just put two and two together, I think you got a good one honey, you better keep her."

I laughed and just stood there in shock.
"Ohhhh so that's why you told me not to worry about a plane ticket back and that you'll handle it!! Dejah did you know?" I asked her.

She shook her head quickly. " Had no Idea but ayeee new carrrr!!!" She started dancing around and I joined her.

——
𝗔/𝗡

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹.. 𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲?