6. A difficult decision..

Comenzar desde el principio

(Back to normal time)

i walk through the halls to find Wednesday and finally make my way up to the quad noticing Xavier and Wednesday talking, i stop to not disturb them and decide to wait for a moment. I notice Xavier holding Wednesday's hand and slowly moving in giving her a peck on the lips. 'Did i really think she'd like me..?' I feel my heart shatter as i try to hold back my tears. 

I slowly backup running towards my dorm slamming the door behind me and letting myself fall on my bed letting out my tears. I quickly text Yoko while im shaking trying to type.

-----------------------------------

                                                   Yoko

me: Hey Yoko just giving you a heads up, i saw Xavier kissing Wednesday at the Quad.

Yoko: Are you okay? do you wanna come to my dorm?

me: Is it okay if i sleep at your dorm tomorrow? i really need some quality time with my bestfriend.

Yoko: Ofcourse, text me if you need me alright? x 

me: xx

------------------------------------

I put my phone down wiping my tears as i hear someone opening the dorm room. ,,Hello Enid'' I see Wednesday entering the dorm with her usual look. ,,Did you have fun kissing Xavier?'' I say not even looking at her. ,,you saw it?'' i nodded looking over at her. ,,You're so confusing you know'' i mumble taking a deep breath trying to stop shaking, i notice her looking at my hands that are shaking uncontrollably.

 ,,What do you mean?'' she says meeting her my eyes with hers. ,,First you go on a date with Xavier, Then you kiss me and you make me get feelings for you and then you just kiss Xavier again like my feelings don't matter!'' I bury my face in my hands. ,,It was just a game, i had to kiss you because of spin the bottle, And i don't even know why Xavier kissed me.'' she says seeming calmer then usual. I turn around facing the other side and closing my eyes not wanting to speak to Wednesday any longer. 

-------------------Enid dreaming-----------------------

I was walking through the woods trying to find Wednesday as Thing had warned me that something was wrong with her. ,,Wednesday!'' I yelled running around not caring about anything else, i had to safe her. 

,,Come on if i'd just wolf out right now i could help her!'' I try to wolf out but it didn't work. ,,Please just let me safe her..'' I tear up trying to find Wednesday. As i finally arrive i realize im too late, Tyler had killed Wednesday. her body was laying on the ground no sign of Wednesday anymore. ,,No no no!'' I cry out loud with my hands shaking as i try to get her to wake up.

,,Wednesday wake up for god sake!'' I yell with Thing next to me trying to tell me it was too late. ,,I couldn't even wolf out to help her..'' tears roll down my cheeks. ,,Please i love you Wednesday..'' I mumble.

----------------------------------------------------------------

,,Enid wake up.'' I see Wednesday sitting on my bed with her hand holding mine as i open my eyes, I see my claws pulled out grabbing onto her hand which was bleeding. ,,Oh my gosh im so sorry!'' I pull in my claws checking her hand. ,,I'll be fine its just a scratch'' she looks me in the eyes. ,,What were you dreaming about?'' She mumbles. ,,About that night.. but instead i wasn't able to wolf out and Tyler.. he killed you'' i felt myself tear up a little as i thought about it, still i was relieved to see Wednesday sitting on my bed.

,,Well im still here so you don't have to worry about that.'' she gets up from my bed but i grab her arm. ,,Weds..can i ask you something u might say no to..'' I mumble giving her puppy eyes. ,,What is it..?'' she turns around looking at me. ,,Could you please sleep with me for tonight?'' I mumble feeling a little embarrassed about it. I notice her thinking for a moment and then sighing.

,,Fine but only tonight.'' I smile happily getting out of bed moving to hers. ,,What are you doing?'' I hear her say while i get into her bed. ,,I know you hate color so i thought we should sleep in your bed so you feel more comfortable. ,,Fair enough.'' She follows getting into her own bed and pulling the sheets over us. ,,Better now?'' She asks turning around facing the other side. ,,yeah this feels better'' I smile laying down facing her back, I cuddle up to her pulling my arms around her. I feel Wednesday's heartbeat raising as i hold her close and slowly fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

im so sorry it took a bit longer then usual! i've been having a pretty busy week and im going back to school next week so i hope ill have time to write!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and im definitely gonna write some more angst ^^

for ideas please comment!

thanks everyone <3

words; 1602