Protect Her or Die Trying (Wrecker)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but we are coming close to Bora Vio, and you two should start getting ready," the voice of Echo said as I straightened up and got off of my boyfriend.

"Thank you, Echo," I whispered while patting his shoulder. Echo was very sympathetic of my situation, as he was very close with the Jedi I was close to. Just having Echo around was like a blast to the past, and it was very therapeutic.
I went up into the cockpit with both Echo and Wrecker on my tail.

Bora Vio looked like a very nasty planet. It reminded me of Felucia... the gas and smoke a lot of the carnivorous plants on Felucia looked like it filled the air constantly here, "Can we breathe that stuff in?" I asked while looking to Tech.

"Imagine it as fog that would coat Coruscant on a stormy day," Tech said while pulling his goggles down on his face from his forehead, "It is harmless, but it will stink a little bit."

That made me a bit happier. Happier isn't the right word— that made me a bit more reassured. At least we wouldn't have to wear breathing masks out there, and Omega wouldn't be at risk from the fog,
"Can you see where Omega is?" I asked Tech nervously, "Because I don't know how much time we have until Bane gives Omega to the Kaminoans."

Tech was quiet for a moment, but then started tapping on his data pad aggressively as the ship settled onto the ground. He nodded after around half a minute, "She's not that far. The thermal energy on the planet is strong around 2 kilometres away, which points at life forms."

"You're not sure if that's Bane and Omega though, right?" I asked, beginning to get impatient, "There could be other life forms here, what makes you think that's Omega and Cad Bane?"

Tech sighed and frowned, "(Y/N), you're just gonna have to trust me on this. We all miss Omega and want her back, but it's not just up to you to get her back— we are all responsible."

"I know, I know," I whispered; Wrecker grabbing my hand in his, "I'm sorry. I'm just a little on edge."

"Let's get Omega back now, then," Hunter said as he rose to his feet. He put his helmet on, and the others followed. I gulped, knowing I didn't have any impressive armour to protect himself, but I did have something the Clones didn't:
The force, and my lightsaber.

I swore I would never use the force or my lightsaber again considering using those two things would put me on the board for the Empire if I was seen by anyone. But, there is no other way to get Omega back, and the Empire didn't scare me. The Kaminoans did... and whatever they would do to Omega scared me.
I lead the way off the ship, and Wrecker was right behind me. The fog outside smelled like sulphur, and it was very hard to breathe around that rotten egg smell,

"Lead the way, Tech," I said as the rest of the Bad Batch got out of the ship and locked it up so no other life forms on Bora Vio would be tempted to steal it.
Tech nodded and cut in front of the line. His data pad was flashing all sorts of colours as we passed through the thick fog,

"She's not far now," he said after a few minutes of walking, "Be on the lookout. I don't think the Bounty Hunter knows we're here, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't think we would be able to recover if the Bounty Hunter jumped us. He's very sneaky and powerful."

I nodded in agreement at that last comment. Cad Bane is the only Bounty Hunter in the galaxy's history to break into the Jedi Temple and steal a holocron. He is also the only Bounty Hunter in the galaxy's history to break into the senate building and take a good majority of the senators hostage. The Duros was the best hunter in the galaxy in my opinion, and Tech is right. We can't afford to be reckless.