Find it Crazy

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in the studio alongside my brother and cousin, Bryson and Dominique. We were working on a new song together. It's been awhile since I last spoke to Dominique.

"So why they saying you took Saweetie on a 100k shopping spree? What's this beef with Quavo?" I asked.

"Ain't no beef with Quavo. I fuck with dude. And I did not smash Saweetie. Ain't nothing but rumors." Dominique answered.

"Yeah right. Yo ass be lying. Jayda stay calling to ass out." Bryson laughed.

I nodded in agreement. "On God she do."

"What's up with you and Kylie though? You can't deny that shit cause she got you all over her IG page." He said in response to get the heat off of him.

"Man we just chillin and having fun together. That's all it is." I reply.

"That's a damn lie." Bryson says.

"I'm already knowing. She ain't even gotta tell me. Official or not, that's yo girl." Baby said.

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled.

I wasn't gonna even go to the lengths of denying it. There was some truth in that. I just don't feel the need to rush or force a label on Kylie and I. I like how it is between us now.

My phone rang and I picked it up, excusing myself out the room. It was my manager. I haven't spoken to this man in awhile either.

"What's up Jackson?" I asked.

"I got some news for you but I'm not sure if you're gonna like it." He said.

"What is it?" I wondered.

"Ariana Grande's team just got in contact with me. Apparently she's working on her next album and requested you as one of her featured artists. You obviously have the option to say no but I need a answer by tonight." Jackson replied.

Well isn't that some shit. All I do to avoid that woman and she pulls some shit like this. She's crazy.

"I'll text you my answer before then." I say hanging up the phone.

Something is fishy about this.

____________

"I mean I just find it crazy that we seen each other at Kylie's party and all of a sudden she wants to make a song with me. You would think the countless songs we have together would be enough." I say.

"What happened at the party anyway? All I remember is getting drunk off my ass." Robyn said.

"By now you would think that your memory would be immune to alcohol. That's all you do is drink." I chuckled.

"False but that is kind of crazy. Didn't you say Kylie and Ariana were talking that night? Maybe their conversation wasn't as friendly as it looked." She responded.

"I mean Kylie said it was cool. I don't think she would lie to me about it." I shrugged.

"You're too damn cute to be so stupid. Do you really think Kylie would be buddy buddy with your ex? Especially after you told her that this same ex abused you and all that? Yeah, friendly my ass." Robyn said breaking it down for me.

"Makes a lotta sense when you say it like that. I don't know this whole thing just seems off. Honestly I'm already over it. I don't even wanna talk about it anymore." I say.

"I got the perfect distraction for you." Rih said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I ask already knowing this has something to do with our secret agreement.

______________

I laid in my bed, Kylie laying next to me. We were just hanging out like we normally do. This became a usual thing for us.

She had low key put me on to some Netflix show and we were currently watching it at the moment.

"Correct me if I'm wrong. Tabitha and Moe used to be friends who no longer fuck with each other until Elodie comes along. Now they're all bonding over their shoplifting obsessions. But since they're all different from each other they keep their friendship a secret." I say to Kylie.

"You are correct." She said.

"That makes no sense whatsoever. Who cares if their personalities are different? If you're friends then you're friends. Simple as that." I respond.

"They're also teenage girls in high school. You know they're usually the ones that care what other people think. That's why they sometimes lie about their friendship. Tabitha is the rich girl, Elodie is the awkward introvert, and Moe is the academically smart but somewhat poor girl. They don't mix." She responded.

"Poor, rich, awkward, or not. It still shouldn't matter. Like if I was the exact opposite of you, would you lie about our friendship?" I asked.

"Of course not because that doesn't matter to me. But baby this is just some Netflix show. It's not like it's real life." Kylie chuckled.

But there was indeed something going on in real life that was bothering me. I said I was over it but I'm not. The whole thing is just a little too off for me.

"You wouldn't lie to me at all would you?" I questioned.

"Do you think I would?" She asked back.

Answering with a question is a red flag. She could've just said no. "I don't know that's why I'm asking."

"I mean I wouldn't lie to you. Now if there's something you think I lied about then you should tell me. I've never told you anything but the truth." Kylie said.

"Okay, I believe you. I was just a little curious." I reply.

She leaned up giving me a kiss before looking back at the show. Did I believe her? Kinda.

But I do know Ariana. All of the music she's released since we broke up and she just now wants me to do a song with her. That ain't right.

Kylie's party is the only place I've seen her since our break up. Kylie said something to her and this is Ariana's way to retaliate. Despite what Robyn said, I am not stupid. Okay maybe a little bit we won't get into all that.

I grabbed my phone opening my messages with Jackson.

Me- I'll do it

I hit send quickly locking my phone and putting it back down. Hopefully I don't regret this.

_______________

y'all want me to explain y/n and riri's secret agreement in a chapter? what y'all even think it's about?

Not Proofread

Until Next Time