Launch Party

Kylie's P.O.V

Today was a Kylie Cosmetics launch party. The company has actually been out for years now. It's the Kendall X Kylie collaboration to be more specific.

I still felt some type of way about what Y/N said about Ariana. So me being me, I invited her to the party. Luckily she accepted my invitation. I have a few things to get off my chest.

I started off my day with my usual routine along with my daughter, Stormi. She's not gonna be with me later today so I was enjoying our time together now.

My routine also consisted of texting or calling Y/N every morning. The mornings that we aren't together anyway.

After I shot her a quick text, I got dressed. I settled with a matching black silk set.

I spent some hours with Stormi before heading to the party

I spent some hours with Stormi before heading to the party. I've been thinking of introducing Stormi to Y/N. It's a must at this point. Plus I need to know if Stormi will like her. If not, then that pretty much cancels our relationship. Or whatever we are anyway.

I met up with Kendall considering that this is both of our party. Introducing the launch went by smoothly just as I expected. I quickly noticed two people.

One of them being my newly favorite person and the other being her terrible ex. I did invite Ariana here fol p pop tone.

"I wish I could say the same." I reply bluntly.

Her eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"Drop the innocent act bullshit. Why'd you treat Y/N the way you did?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" She said, utterly dumbfounded. 

"Maybe you are as stupid as most people think. Y/N told me what you did to her and I wanna know why." I say.

"Seriously?" Ariana scoffed. "I heard the rumors that you were dating her but I didn't think it was true. I wonder what it is that makes my exes run to the Kardashians. First Pete and now Y/N. Besides, that's our business anyway."

"Considering that she's now my baby, I think it is my damn business. She might've let that shit slide but I'm not. You better watch yourself. I got many tricks up my sleeve." I warn.

No, we're not technically dating but that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna ride for her. And as of right now this ponytail wearing bitch got me fucked up.

"Whatever you got planned, bring it." She takes a sip from her drink. "Oh and nice party by the way."

The sound of her heels faded as she walked away. Didn't go as planned but it does prove that she's guilty. Honestly I don't have any tricks up my sleeve. But I'll have some soon. I just gotta make a few phone calls.