A Night w/ Kylie

"You're already spending the night with her. Them KarJenners waste no time." Robyn said.

"Make sure to wear a condom. They love to have black babies." Bryson added.

"I'm not gonna fuck her or have any damn babies. I'm taking my time. She isn't some girl that I can just use. I fuck with her for real." I say.

"Aw you actually like Kylie. Just wait until she sees how bad you suck at relationships." Robyn chuckles.

"That damn family ain't good at them either. But you probably got they ass beat. And for someone who is so gifted at everything you would think yo ass knows how to keep a girl." Bry says. 

My phone started ringing and I knew it was Kylie. I was supposed to be back an hour ago. I only came to take a shower but afterwards I got wrapped into a conversation with these fuckers.

"I ain't listening to y'all asses. I'm great at relationships. You shouldn't even be talking." I respond pointing at Bryson.

Fact is I do suck at dating. Which is why I don't do it. Ever since my relationship with Ariana Grande ended, I've gone downhill in that category.

That's probably the most toxic relationship of all time. I try not to think about it or her. Although that's kinda hard when she's literally, well Ariana Grande. That but I also have her name tattooed on me.

But that's irrelevant. Very irrelevant. I answered the phone holding it up to my ear. "Yes sweetheart?"

"Sweetheart my nigga?" Bryson laughed.

I flicked them off before walking out. I stayed on the phone with Kylie during the entire ride to her house.

___________

So far we've gotten to know each other a lot better. I think we talked about damn near everything. Like if somebody gave me a quiz on Kylie I would pass without a doubt.

We've taken mad fucking selfies and I know some of them are all over her IG page. Right now we're currently making cookies for her YouTube channel. Apparently she normally does this with her daughter Stormi but since she's not here she's doing it with me instead.

"Kylie you got a little something right here on your face." I say.

There was nothing on her face, not until I put it there anyway. With my flour covered hands, I touched her face leaving flour on her nose and upper lip.

I chuckled while she looked at the camera and then back at me. "Seriously Y/N? I'm gonna get you back for this."

I slowly backed up before taking off. It got to a point where she was chasing me around the island in her kitchen. All of the ingredients that were supposed to be used for cookies were on us instead. Flour, sugar, baking soda, chocolate chips, and even butter. I'm so glad I brought extra clothes.

I don't think this was the kind of video she was hoping to make. And by the way she throws food, I'm hoping she doesn't do this with Stormi or that child is going to need therapy.

There's baking soda so deep in my nostrils it's probably sinking in my brain right now.

"Alright I call a truce." I say holding both my hands up.

"A truce? What if I don't want a truce?" Kylie asks with a handful of sugar.

"We can compromise. Although I ain't too good at compromising so I'll do whatever if you just drop the sugar." I respond keeping my guard up.

"Anything huh? Okay." She agrees emptying her hands. "Kiss me."

Oh. Just like that, huh? So straightforward. I didn't plan on this happening so soon. Mainly because I'm trying to take my time. I know my past and I am not trying to treat Kylie like one of them girls. But if she's initiating it then I don't see the problem.

I took a step closer to her and did what she requested. Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. I didn't expect our first kiss to taste like brown sugar although it is rather sweet. Her lips were soft and warm against mine.

I felt this warmth in my chest. A feeling I haven't felt in so damn long. It's actually pretty fucking scary. Yet I like it so damn much. I have to keep this feeling concealed or who knows what could happen.

We pulled apart from each other but our eyes remained locked on one another. She's so pretty.

"Thank you." Kylie mumbled.

My face flushed red with embarrassment knowing that I said that out loud instead of in my head. We cleaned up the big mess we made before washing ourselves. In separate showers obviously.

Once clean, I put on a fresh black t-shirt and some Tommy Hilfiger sweatpants. I put on some socks and a little cologne.

This time we made the cookies correctly and not on each other. We talked some more but mainly about our careers this time. I felt so comfortable around her which adds to my list of fears.

I don't normally spend this much time with one girl. The usual routine is to fuck them and then kick them out. But clearly this is deeper than that. Which is obviously why I'm scared.

Quite frightening to be more precise. If this is anything like what I went through with Ariana then I am in for a long ride to hell. And I've already been there once. I would love to avoid going a second time.

But at the same time I get the vibe that this isn't the same situation as Ariana. I'm just gonna pray that it isn't.

"So what's the story about that tattoo?" Kylie asked.

I looked at which one she was pointing at before answering. "901 is Memphis area code. That's where me and my brother from. That also explains why we talk so damn country."

"And that one?" She pointed at the tattoo that I should've been covered up.

"Old relationship that I'm sure everyone knows about. This tattoo was actually a drunken mistake. We got drunk and roamed Hollywood at two in the morning. They should really close tattoo shops after a certain time." I reply.

She had this look in her eye but it wasn't a happy one. It was like she was worried about something. "Do you ever miss her?"

"Relationship wise, no. I think we're better separately although we did happen to make great music together. We were great friends before things went wrong and I believe we should've just kept it at that." I answer.

She still looked like she was worried about something. I hope it's not about Ariana cause that's dead. I wouldn't date her again even if she was the only other person on Earth.

I changed up the topic getting the look of worry off her face. After awhile we decided to call it a night. She insisted that we sleep in the same bed and well who am I to tell Kylie Jenner no?

She fell asleep before me but maybe it's because my mind was full of thoughts. I've been in this position once before and it was terrible. Robyn's advice was that I should stop dating white girls.

I heavily considered that for like three days then realized that I wouldn't. I just like what I like. Besides what happened with Ariana could happen with any type of girl. And right now my biggest prayer is that Kylie isn't just any type of girl.

It's like I'm stuck at a crossroad and I don't know which direction to go in. What now?

___________

I need ideas badly. drop em please.

Not Proofread

Until Next Time.