Robyn's Event

"Robyn." I whine. "Now you know I'm trying to stay away from parties. Nothing good ever comes out of it. I'm always bringing a bitch home and I would love to stop that."

"It ain't nobodies fault but yours that you can't keep your dick in your pants. Besides it's my 34th birthday and you're my best friend. I'm dragging you there whether you like it or not." She replies.

"Damn you old. I'm only 24. You ain't got friends your own age?" I chuckle.

Her beautifully colored eyes glare at me before she throws a pen at my face. "Ow. It was a joke, sort of. But fine I'll go to your party. All of the women better be ugly though."

"Ugly women at my party? You tried it. Now get your raggedy ass dressed and wake Bryson up." Robyn said.

I walk out of her room, ignoring the insult, and towards mine. Bryson, Robyn, and I live together in L.A. It's crazy that I don't even like parties considering I met her at a Jay-Z party. I was 19 then.

I was actually trying to spit game and although I was somewhat successful, we still managed to become friends. Somewhat being that I did smash her but it was only once. Flash forward to today and we're literally attached at the hip.

But meeting her was the only good thing that came from any party I have ever went to. I don't expect anything different to happen tonight.

I walked into my closet changing out of my hoodie and sweatpants into something more proper. Not like there was anything wrong with my casual clothes. Rih just better be lucky I love her megamind ass.

I decided to go with a red Louis Vuitton outfit. Not anything super major yet nice enough for tonight's event.

 Not anything super major yet nice enough for tonight's event

I put on a few diamond chains and a nice matching watch. I doused myself in Creed cologne before going to wake up my annoying ass brother.

I barged into his messy ass room and dumped water on his face. "Wake yo ass the fuck up."

"Nigga what is wrong with you?" Bryson asked as he jumped out the bed.

"Nothing. Get yo silly ass dressed. You don't want to miss Robyn's party do you?" I respond.

"Oh hell nah. I know there's about to be so many bad bitches there. I'ma get me one." He says.

"Keep dreaming. These girls do not want you." I laugh.

"Like they want you." Bryson chuckles.

"They do but I ain't looking for no bitch. Tonight is all about Robyn's big headed ass." I say.

"I heard that!" She yells from down the hall.

Man that woman can hear everything. You would think her power would be overthinking or reading minds since her forehead is so big. But no, she has super hearing.