.

__________________________________

Me and Rico have been together for about a year and a half now, and let me tell you something...the relationship is TOXIC as hell. We first met at CBlu's 17th birthday and we instantly clicked. We would always be together, on FaceTime, at my house, at his house. But he never actually asked me to be his girlfriend he just started treating me like I was his. A year into the 'relationship' he would start dm girls on his phone, flirting with them. I ended up leaving him at one point. I wasn't going to let that slide so I fucked one of his homeboys which made him mad and begged me to get back with him and told me how much he loves me and he wants me to be his babymom.

                Is he not embarrassed like...

Anyways we got back together. But a few days ago I caught him messaging one of his EXs, telling her "I want you to hold my kids" "I'll give you this long cocky in Travelodge"...like nigga whattt? Be fucking  Foreal.

Kesean very much dislikes Rico. Kesean told me to cut ties with him as he's sharing his dick to every gyaldem in South. But I can't. I'm weak in the knees for him.

I rolled my eyes and came out of iMessage and onto Instagram to look at peoples stories.

⚫️clavishh 3h

Liked by Jayfund

Liked by Jayfund.s, ronika_3 and 13,405 others
Clavishh big boy moves ⭐️
View all 1,097 comments

Jayfund.s My boyo
                   | Clavishh @Jayfund.s My guys

ronika_3 My Man😩
                  | Clavishh @ronika_3 My wife💍

⚫️_Rico 2h

Liked by Thatgirlmani_, Tayshawn, and 10,421 othersView all 194 comments

View all 194 comments

Asiaash101 👀
                     |_Rico @Asiaah101 🌚