☂︎︎┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐒

☂︎︎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐒
written by: peachyhxlland

While Cindy was obtaining her and your supplies from Thornhill, you drew sloppy circles on your notebook as students began to enter the conservatory for the botany class. You even brought your plush rabbit, Mr. Rabbit, to the class which was perched on your lap. You cast your eyes over the space filled with various types of plants before noticing Wednesday appears to be conversing with one of them.

After noticing this, Bianca threw a harmless insult at the girl. You made the decision not to pay them any attention and kept scribbling in your notepad. Your materials were set down in front of you by Cindy as she sat next to you. "I thought you were going to sit next to Xavier?"

You paused and sent a quick glance Cindy's way before turning to look at Xavier, who was sitting by himself and sketching in his sketchbook. "I thought he was going to sit next to Ajax."

"Ajax is with his other friends," Cindy responded as she started to sort her materials. She spotted Wednesday looking for a spot to sit at. "I guess Addams is sitting next to him."

After looking up from your notepad, you noticed Wednesday walking toward Xavier. Since Yoko was seated next to her, Enid was unable to use the space. Xavier noticed you looking and turned to look at you. The uncomfortable feeling in your gut returned as you hurriedly turned away from the scene and focused on your notebook. Again feeling envious, Bianca, who was seated next to Divina, also cast a jealous glance at Xavier and Wednesday.

Xavier sighed and looked down at his sketchbook as Wednesday sat next to him. "I thought you can't stand sitting that close to an elitist snob."

"I have no other options." As she replied, Wednesday noticed Xavier sketching a spider in his sketchbook. "I'm guessing your friend has decided not to sit next to you too."

When he cast a quick peek your way, Xavier noticed that you were already concentrating on the doodles in your notebook. A little smile spread over his face when he noticed Mr. Rabbit's head poking out from your table. "We don't need to sit next to each all the time..." While hiding the fact that he felt a little dejected, Xavier let out a faint yet fake scoff.

"I thought you two were a couple."

"Where did you come to that conclusion?"

Wednesday stared at Xavier. "What?" Her tone of voice suggested astonishment as she questioned. "You two are not?"

"No."

"Then I guess you two are hopeless fools."

Xavier furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head. He raised his palm over his notebook as he concentrated on bringing the spider he was sketching to life. You and Bianca turned to face the pair before turning to stare at the spider as it crept out of the page.

"I doubt Wednesday is impressed by your tricks, Mr. Thorpe," Thornhill remarked when she noticed that Xavier appeared to be attempting to impress Wednesday with his abilities.

Xavier smirked on Wednesday. "Admit it, you're a little impressed."

Wednesday gave him a look before slamming her hand right at the spider, catching everyone's attention. The spider disintegrated to dust. Xavier tightened his jaw, and you winced a little. A few students let out some small laughs. Xavier shut his sketchbook right away.

"Wednesday, we're thrilled to have you join us..." Thornhill told the girl as she tried to change the subject and stepped out of her large desk. "...on our journey into the world of carnivorous plants." She presented a displayed and contained plant to everyone. "Now... who can tell us the name of this beauty?"