15 minutes later, they pulled up to a packed parking lot and she looked around, seeing the small restaurant and how it did sit right on the beach. How the hell were they going to find a spot when it was this full? She knew Angel was gaining popularity because she finally caved and googled the man, but she wasn't sure that his name would get him a spot even here.

His hand lightly brushed her lower back as he walked them to the front entrance and her stomach rumbled at the scents wafting through the front door. Everything smelled divine and she couldn't wait to try it. She wished she had places like this back home, something that was so good the instant you stepped through the front door, but if there was, she hadn't found it yet.

"Angel! I wasn't sure if you were making it," the hostess told him, smiling as she saw him walk in. Okay, so not family, but a family friend huh?

"Cyndi, I didn't know you were working tonight. Is your dad on the grill?"

"Of course. He'll come to say hi when he gets a moment." Her eyes glanced at Judith, and she smiled even more. "Bringing company that's not the family, what is this?" The woman pushed her hand out to Judith and grinned. "I'm Cyndi."

"Judith," she said, shaking the other woman's hand.

"Don't let her fool you, Cyndi, this is JD Queen." Cyndi's jaw fell at that, and Judith blushed.

"Shut up! Are you serious? Oh my gosh, I know you're a newbie writer, but I loved your book, Angel told me to read it. Once I put it down, I signed up for your newsletter and on your site. I think I even followed you on Twitter just to see when your next book is coming out. I was thrilled when Angel told me he got the part." Judith blinked a couple of times, trying to process everything the other lady had just said. It was odd coming across another fan, especially one that was so big it seemed.

"Oh, wow, thank you. Those are rather kind words to hear, especially for someone just starting out in the game."

"I have my book, it's a little beat up already for all the times I've read it, but would you mind signing it?" Judith slowly shook her head, getting rather flustered over the attention. Not that she didn't love it, she just wasn't used to it of course, and it was throwing her for a loop. She had only seen a few people this excited over her, so it wasn't like there was cause to know her name. Besides, though her picture was on the back of the cover of her book, it wasn't like she was that noticeable, and that's what she enjoyed about writing; she was rather faceless to the world.

"I'd love to."

"Perfect," Cyndi gushed, grabbing a couple of menus. "Come on you two, I'll take you back to your usual table, Angel."

"Thanks." With that, the pair followed Cyndi back to a window table that looked out over the beach. She placed the menus before them, beamed at Judith again, and then walked away. Once she left, Judith just cocked an eyebrow at Angel, causing him to laugh. "Okay, so maybe I know them a bit. I know Cyndi from high school and know her parents. We paired up a lot for different school projects, so we got to know each other's families pretty well. Anyways, I didn't know they had gotten this place until I bought the house and came over one night. Since then, I make it a habit to stop by at least once when I'm at the beach house."

"And you aren't even followed or something?" she asked, resting her arms on the table.

"Nope. It's odd if it's a lot of local joints, celebrities aren't noticed nearly as much." He shrugged as he looked at her. "So, no fear, I won't get hounded here."

"It's not that," she mumbled. Honestly, she wasn't sure what even made her ask about it. Maybe it was the fact that it could happen. Maybe it was the fact that she was with him and though he might be okay with being seen with her, she wasn't sure she was okay with it. She didn't want to hurt his image before he had a chance to blow up in Hollywood. And from the scenes she had watched already and his talent, she had no doubt this young man would go far.

"What is it?" She picked at the straw wrapper as she thought it over and finally shrugged.

"It's nothing, it's pointless and mute."

"It's not if it's something that came to your mind. Tell me." She looked at him and shook her head.

"Nah, it's really nothing Angel, forget I even asked." His brows came together in confusion, but he let it go. And for the next hour and a half, they enjoyed their meal and the conversation. Cyndi's dad, Greg, even came over and talked to Angel for a few minutes before getting back to work. And when they were getting ready to leave, Judith was really glad she came because she enjoyed it. The food was delicious, the drinks were amazing, and the company was just as good too. She was smiling at Angel as he held the door open for her, his hand once more on her back, and was about to tell him that too when a flash caught her attention.

"Angel, this way." Before she could react, another flash went off and she heard the quietly spoken four-letter word that slipped out of his mouth.

"Angel, is that your new girlfriend?"

"She looks older, is she?" Judith's mind started spinning from the questions being flung and the lights going off.

"Let's go," Angel ground out, the questions getting more leud and Judith had a sinking feeling they would be on the covers of papers by tomorrow morning.