Chapter Four - Come Little Children

Start from the beginning

Annabel smiled taking out her knife from her boot. "You too officer! Oh and one more thing!" She said aiming her knife at him. "Hm? What is it?" The officer questioned turning around before his eyes wide. Seeing Annabel aiming her knife at him. He started to fumble around trying to take out his gun before Smile but his leg making him scream.

"Tea for the queen my sweet?" Annabel calmly said before throwing the knife at the officer. "AHHHHH-" The officer screamed before his scream was cut off when the knife went straight through his forehead making his eyes roll back to the back of his head and fell to the ground.

Everyone in the mansion looked at the fallen officer that was dead on the ground and watched as Annabel yanked her knife out of his forehead, wiping the blood on his vest, putting it back in her boot, and took the officers fun looking at it. "What a nice gun. It will be an excellent addition to my weapons and I can finally use those bullets I have." Annabel commented putting the gun in her hat walking away. "He's all yours Smile." Annabel said as she walked away as Smile barked happily before he started to eat the officer.

"Jeez Annabel." Everyone heard Jeff mumble and saw him walking again to see Annabel standing in the middle of a large cul-de-sac with her eyes closed. "What is she doing Slendy?" Laughing Jack asked as he looked at the white haired girl that was standing still. "Just watch." Slenderman commented making Laughing Jack grunt looking back at the screen.

Everyone watched as Annabel took in a deep breath and started to sing shocking everyone. "She's a siren?!"

"Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows.." Annabel sang softly as her voice echoed.

As Annabel sang many children started to walk out their houses in a zombie like fashion. "So many children... I think there is around twenty out here.." Everyone head Jeff mumble.

Annabel took off her hat taking out a large table and many chairs along with a tea set and cookies and arranged everything in the middle of the cul-de-sac. "How in the world does that table, chairs, and tea set able to fit in her hat?" Jane asked in shock. "Trust me, her hat is much more larger inside than you think.." BEN commented as he shiver a bit making everyone look at him with a confused look.

"Come one! Come all! Welcome to The Mad Hatter's Tea Party!" They heard Annabel laugh as she sat down in a large chair smirking. They also noticed Jeff walking over and stood next to Annabel.

All the children sat down in a seat around the table. "Good evening Miss Hatter." The children said in unison. Annabel smiled as she took all the tea cups throwing them in the air and started to pour tea in then as they fell. "S-She is going to g-get hurt..." Hoodie mentioned as he watched her. As the tea cups came down, Annabel threw all the tea cups down the table in front of the children. "Thank you Miss Hatter!" All the children said in unison. "O-Or not.." Hoodie quietly said.

"You are welcome my children! Say, would you like some sugar? If so one sugar cube or two?" Annabel smirked taking out a bag from her hat standing up. Many of the children said one or two cubes as Annabel walked around dropping the sugar cubes into their tea cups. Annabel walked back to her seat putting her feet in the table before putting twenty sugar cubes in her tea. "Drink, drink, enjoy your cookies and tea." Annabel chirped drinking her tea looking at Jeff. "What some Jeffery?" She asked. "Eh-heh... No thanks Annabel... I don't want an early death..." Jeff said making Annabel laugh. "More for me than!"

As the children and Annabel drank with Jeff watching, Smile walked over gnawing on a large bone and sat next to Jeff as everyone back at the mansion watched quietly. "What does Jeff mean, 'doesn't want to have an early death?'" Toby questioned as he ticked and twitch. "All the sugar cubes that Annabel own are poisonous. That is why Jeff didn't drink the tea." Splendorman mentioned. "And she is drinking her tea with twenty of those cubes?!" Jane shouted. "It's because she is immune to it." Sally happily said.

As everyone back in the mansion continued to ask questions and talk, they saw half the children walking back to their houses while the other half still sat at the table. "Have a goodnight children! Have a nice long dream forever!" Annabel giggled happily before turning to Jeff. "Go kill off the families of the children who walked back home. Spare the families whose children are still here..." She said.

Jeff nodded as he took off the necklace and put it around Annabel's neck. "Alright, hold on to my necklace for me would ya?" Everyone in the mansion heard Jeff say as they watched him back away and follow the children to their houses. Annabel giggled nodding as she walked over to the children who still sat at the table taking out her knife from her boot. "Now, now, what to do with you my children?.." Annabel questioned as she walked around.

"What in the world is she going to-" Dark Link started to say before he became silent when he saw Annabel driving her knife into one of the children's stomach, cutting it open and stuffing cookies into it. Everyone gasped in shock and looked at Laughing Jack who was looking at the screen with wide eyes. "She... She does the same thing like me... Just.... With cookies..."

Once Annabel finished stuffing the children with cookies, she took out a marker and wrote, 'Tea For The Queen My Sweet?'. As she was writing, Jeff came back covered in blood and looked at all the children. "Well than... You sure did have a blast here..." He stated as he poked one of the children's head as it fell to the side.

Annabel giggled as Jeff took the necklace from her and put it back on. "Sure did! Now come on! Let's go home now!" Annabel smiled brightly as her eyes changed from black to gold and started to skip away with Smile walking next to her with another bone in his mouth. Jeff chuckled as he picked up the camera pointing it at him.

"And that was The Mad Hatter in action."