⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

Start from the beginning

She schooled her expression, but her eyes were still moist "I know, I made a mistake. But I'm trying to make it up to you. You can tell me. It's not good to bottle up your emotions."

I looked down at the ground "It's..." I leaned down to a tree trunk and started "I was not given a prophecy by the oracle. It said something that scared me."

"What?" Gwen asked, her voice soft. She put a hand on my shoulder. "Look Ben, Kevin and I are new to this world, but we are trying. And most important of all, you are our best friend."

I sighed. "The oracle said that the Fates are watching me. I am not something they made and control. It has something to do with Anake, the Primordial of Fate."

"Then I can research about her if you like?" Gwen suggested. I agreed by nodding my head.

"Thank you." I said sincerely. It was nice to know my friends had my back everytime. Gwen just smiled at me "No worries Ben. Just be careful, and don't be a Doofus."

I smirked and waved "I guess I'll see ya later Dweeb." I turned and slammed on the omnitrix. "Jetray!"

***

Damn it! I was cursing Azmuth in my mind as the Omnitrix powered down again. I muttered some creative Greek curses I was taught by Percy (Out of Annabeth's sight).

This was seriously becoming a handicap, and now I was wondering how I was so lucky to remain unscathed when I was a kid and the omnitrix ran out of power.

Nevertheless, I brought out my sword Afthartos and kept it in a stance, so I could get in a swordfight if I was in danger.

I was taught swordfighting by Percy, who was great teacher even if he denied it. He is absolutely phenomenal with his sword Riptide, and till now, I haven't defeated him even once.

As I neared the Garden of Hesperides, I made sure to avoid the Tree of Golden Apples and Ladon, who was snoring peacefully. The Hesperides were nowhere to be seen.

I kept an eye on my watch to be alert when it would fully recharge. Maybe it was my Demigod instincts, but I had a gut feeling someone or something was following me.

I stood behind a pillar supporting the broken palace and watched the conversation between two hulking figures.

One of them I recognized clearly. It was Atlas, and he was bellowing at the other person, who I could guess was a Titan. "Release me this instant! I lead great victories for Kronos himself! Take my burden and I will ensure we win!"

The other Titan tsked. "Nephew, I am under orders to not." He then sneered "Besides, you have no hope when you were tricked by that upstart hunter goddess! I, Hyperion was the first one to answer Lord Kronos! After millenias, I never lost hope he would reform! He will bring upon us a golden age!"

Atlas just grunted. Hyperion continued "The Alien Vilgax is offering to change the godling's physical attributions. I may not trust him, but he is preparing a strong army for us."

My eyes widened hearing that. And if Vilgax has Albedo on his side, then that meant things were getting worse. I had to find Albedo and send him back to the home world.

I got out quickly because I really did not want to fight a titan again. With my watch problems too.

Suddenly my gut lurched, and I raised my sword to block the incoming hit. I deflected the strike and grounded out the question "Who are you?"